Café International teaser available [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AppSystems, Jul 13, 2012.

1. AppSystems

AppSystems New Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Hello all, at Application Systems we are really pleased to announce that plans for Café International for iOS are steaming ahead and we have posted our youtube teaser video. We hope the universal game will be available in the AppStore early August. Happy puzzling!!

This legendary game is back (Board Game of The Year 1989 Germany, over a million units sold), a fun and challenging strategic card game for iPhone and iPad!

Using the excellent fun original caricatures, you'll find that not every guest wants to sit next to the other in Café International. It's up to you to keep everyone happy, seat them at the right tables, according to their nationality and gender to score maximum points.

Every puzzle fan will simply love Café International! Although the rules are straightforward and the game is easy to play, it's sure to challenge even the most strategically gifted minds. To be awarded maximum points, you'll need to clear as many tables as possible by really thinking about where to seat your randomly chosen guest cards...

2. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    Nice game, ideal for iOS ... I will take it for my iPad! :)

3. AppSystems

AppSystems New Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Hi, thanks for the note, would you like to have play pre-release?

4. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    Yep, I love this game ... many years ago I had it for Windows ... but it does not run with Win7 ...

5. Application Systems

Oct 28, 2011