Universal [CA] Fun Hospital - a Nice Day (by OrangesGame Technology Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by hellscaretaker, Nov 28, 2015.

1. smile2016

smile2016 New Member

Jan 20, 2016
    I don't like the name either. Maybe "Fun Killer",or "Little Things"? I love those little patients so much。

2. Smiler12

Smiler12 New Member

May 26, 2016
    Help

My patients are leaving with out being seen because the ability is to low how do I get this up if you can any help is good thanks just started playing it

3. smile2016

smile2016 New Member

Jan 20, 2016
    There are some ways to upgrade abilities: hire better staff or elite staff, equip them, change their attributes to high ability, upgrade rooms etc.
    Besides ability, efficiency is another key. A good layout will increase the efficiency dramatically. As a result, patients will be cured quickly, and fewer patients feel impatient and leave.

4. smile2016

smile2016 New Member

Jan 20, 2016
    It was released in US last month with 9 languages.

5. Gemd33

Gemd33 New Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Server down??

Hi I'm trying to connect to play but it won't get pass downloading? I don't know if a server is down? When I go onto chose a different server it goes straight through but starts a whole new game for me?? :confused: :confused: :mad: please help

6. kismoore

kismoore New Member

May 19, 2017
    having problems healing patients

Not really sure why but patients will get through the entire healing process and still leave h ospital angry and uncurred.

7. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Just like a real hospital...

8. taoyingying

taoyingying Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    I haven't touched this game for a while, but I remember there is a success rate for each disease. Some disease (usually unlocked later) have quite low success rate (less than 50%), so you have a high chance of not cure them. The success rate can be improved, but I forgot how...

9. CentreStage

CentreStage New Member

Jun 14, 2017
    How to increase EXP

Hi guys,
    Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to increase EXP other than curing patients and using the EXP Rune? I seem to take forever to level up and wondering what I am not doing when others are levelling up faster than me.

10. Estrica

Estrica Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Do the daily quests and for all the rewards for them and for curing patients, choose xp reward.
    To lv up staff, use the Archives room and uograde it to max. Do the challenges offered by the helicopter max times a day.