Universal [CA] Brawl Stars (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Morolord, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mohanvenkat

Mohanvenkat New Member

Jul 27, 2017
    Yeah it is! But Supercell is love

2. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    In Clash Royale TouchArcade1 is ranked top 170 worldwide, the #1 ranked TouchArcade clan. We use Discord and we need your help:

TouchArcade1 in Brawl Stars was at best ranked top 70 clans in Local US, also #1 TA clan. We removed about 11 inactive players recently and went down to rank 100th for Local US. Seeking active players who plan to play Brawl Stars for years. We value our players and love to game together long term.

Some of us have been gaming together for years cross many games.

Join us by searching TouchArcade1, open to anyone over 1000 trophies.

Spots filling up fast!

3. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    How long was clash royale in soft launch?

4. iosomfg

iosomfg Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
  5. TouchBro

TouchBro New Member

Nov 22, 2017
    Brawl Stars is Awesome

I've been playing Brawl Stars since it soft launched on canadian app store. The game is soo good. I love it. I never seen such a good game. I hope they will launch the game globally very soon. You can track game progress on this site. I can't wait to see more good news.

6. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    This is still in limited release???? I haven't played in months and months, but it seemed like it was bug free and fairly well balanced...what the heck are they waiting for???

7. kisschrisjohnson

Sep 28, 2017
    Am disappointed with the gameplay

8. i feel like supercell is hesitant to launch the game worldwide because they still haven't figured out the controls, and they might never.

9. Maelwolf

Maelwolf Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2016
    I think they have been trying to get the game to a point where it would have more long-term appeal. It’s fun to play for a bit, but you compare it to a game like Arena of Valor and it simply doesn’t hold up either by being competitive or casual. The last major update was meant to give the game more longevity, but instead left it feeling more predatory. I just don’t see it holding up against similar games without significant alterations.

10. Luigi95

Luigi95 New Member

May 8, 2018
    #70 Luigi95, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    Brawl Stars release date?

Hello guys, I'm from Canada and I tested Brawl Stars. Really nice game. If you ask me it is much better then Clash Royale and Clash of Clans. I don't like what they did with controls and I would be happy if they change them in new update, but that is only my opinion :). This game will become global one day, no dubt it. Only question is when? I can't find much information about release date. Even Ryan Lighton (Brawl Starscommunity manager) said that nobody, even him don't know exact release date. Here is interview about new updates and release date (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTzXk4YS4bs)
    Now Question for you guys. I would like to know more information about this game. Where do you guys get informations. Most on informations that I get are from official Supercell forum and from Brawler King. These are websites with best information about game that I manage to find. In interveiw Ryan says that it will not become global on next update. I think that Brawl Stars will be globally released this Christmas. What do you guys think?