Universal Byte Master (by Oleh Vasylevych)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Stigol, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Stigol

Stigol Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Thanks for understanding, I'm so glad you like the game!
    New update will be out approximately in 3 weeks, because it takes long time to get the app approved.
    Even though, we can give you this update earlier via TestFlight (as the testing user) – if you are willing to.
    In order we do so, you need to install TestFlight service on your device and let us know which account you're login (e-mail address). Here's our contact e-mail: [email protected]

2. ZorakZoran

ZorakZoran Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    France
    Done, I'll happily try it !

3. J.R. Jalapeno

J.R. Jalapeno Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2008
    Is anyone else experiencing major battery drainage while playing ?

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=260551][​IMG][/thread] [thread=221693][​IMG][/thread] [thread=260554][​IMG][/thread] [thread=257640][​IMG][/thread] [thread=260719][​IMG][/thread][thread=260468][​IMG][/thread][thread=260574][​IMG][/thread][thread=260505][​IMG][/thread]

Byte Master

[​IMG]

Is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

April 30th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE:***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo

5. LBC03

LBC03 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2014
    Teacher
    Can someone explain the Game Center scoring and leader board to me? Maybe be someone already did and I missed it. How do you increase your iQ score? I'm guessing it has something to do with the combing of numbers on the tiles.

6. Stigol

Stigol Member

Apr 3, 2015
    "2048 Collector Leader" is calculated each time when you merge "2048" standard title – meaning, on the first level it is 1024 byte, lvl 2 = 2KB, lvl 3 = 4KB, lvl 4 = 8KB, lvl 5 = 16KB...
    "4096 Collector Leader" works in the same way/principle.
    Concerning iQ scoring – it's a secret (private message).

7. LBC03

LBC03 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2014
    Teacher
    Thanks for the message and info ! I had a busy couple of day so I didn't get a chance to play it much until today. Definitely enjoying playing it again :)

8. GamerDog

GamerDog Active Member

Love maths games

This looks like a great idea, love that it's all power of 2's. Good promo video too.

9. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    progress is getting really slow for me. i am level 20 and have a capacity of 16,5 GB - 390kb/s for 2h 40 min.

where should i spend money to get the most out of my situation? :D
    i get coins so slowly now because the missions i get are kind of 'drip full capacity 0/3' which takes 1-2 days for me to complete.

10. bobish

bobish Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Ok. I'm up to level 23 and at about 75 gig. I still have absolutely no idea what any of the upgrades do, or their purpose. But I still come back to this stupid game and endure the idiotic adds to save.

Haven't noticed the "upgrades" affecting the gameplay in any way. Am I alone here? The game play is kinda fun. Is there an end?

11. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    So... I was enjoying this game until what i'll call... The great iPad crash of 2015...
    Now all my progress is lost. Oh well...

The game runs very smooth. A lot of the extras were confusing but reading through this thread has helped a lot.
    I really like that after you have upgraded a bit, that the starting numbers are higher.
    A very nice visual accomplishment.
    I must say that thus far, this is my favorite of this genre.