Universal Bye Bye Kitty

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mudloop, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Mudloop

Mudloop Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Web & Game Developer
    Belgium
    #1 Mudloop, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    [​IMG]

Yikes! The neighbourhood has gone to hell. Literally.
    Demons, sewer creepers, robots, giant spiders and other minions of evil have emerged from the depths of hell, and have taken over the streets that were once the home of Peanut the cat. Luckily he has his trusty skateboard to aid him in escaping this apocalyptic nightmare.

Features :
    - Awesome pixel art graphics
    - Easy to learn yet challenging
    - Endless gameplay means endless fun
    - Catchy chiptunes soundtrack
    - Many obstacles to overcome

How to play :
    - Tap to go forward
    - Stop tapping to halt
    - Don't die

2. Mudloop

Jul 19, 2009
    Web & Game Developer
    Belgium
  3. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    My ultimate dream would be to play a proper platform game with a cat but I guess that won't happen soon, this one looks cute and fun, but not being able to change lane is a bit sad, I'll still give it a try as I love cats

4. Mudloop

Jul 19, 2009
    Web & Game Developer
    Belgium
    I'm a cat person too - the cat in the game is called Peanut, which is a translation of my own cat's name :)
    As for not being able to change lanes, I wanted "simple yet challenging". Just tapping to go forward might sound simple enough, but the game can be quite rage-inducing.

It will be free (with an IAP to remove ads), but there's also a premium version for people who hate ads and IAPs. Both the IAP and premium version will be $0.99.

5. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Frustrating and fun at the same time!
    I keep going, then try to stop and a lot of times I don't make it LOL
    I think patience is the key here! LOL Because; when I slow down a bit, I can do it.
    I like that the game gets harder. I like that new obstacles appear so it's not the same thing all the time/,every time.

I haven't experienced any glitches or lags on my IPad Air 7.1.2.
    The only thing I would advise so far' and it's only a personal opinion, (Other people might like it the way it is) is even more changes or obstacles. And; the ability to change lanes with obstacles in those lanes as well so that the player is more active and focused on the game so they don't lose interest. I do understand that you want "simple yet challenging" but monotony is definitely an enemy of good games no matter how fast it goes.

Otherwise, it's a good time waster so far.

That poor kitty! LOL

6. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Sold! Just because I love the idea that you named this kitty with the name of your cat made me want to support you, you must love your cat very much, purrfect for all cats lover!

7. Mudloop

Jul 19, 2009
    Web & Game Developer
    Belgium
    Game got rejected because I forgot a tiny detail. So it's probably another week before it's approved...

8. Mudloop

Jul 19, 2009
    Web & Game Developer
    Belgium