Universal Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre (by Kongregate)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    but u don't need the piñata , that's a choice if you want a few powerups

2. panama chief

panama chief Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    anyone having issues loading videos tonight?

3. Greatgoat

Greatgoat Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    hi, what should i do with the extra recipes? i have finished the two recipes, and upgraded all skills, boss, etc.. then i have no idea what to do next.

and yeah, i love this game, its really got me hooked. awesome game!

4. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Been playing the crap outa this game.
    grinding games are the best especially when their is much to upgrade

5. moraleszez

moraleszez Active Member

Aug 27, 2015
    Going to download this pretty soon. I hope its as good as the last two. Price to remove ad feels pretty high but... it's probably worth it.

6. walmartpolice

walmartpolice Well-Known Member

May 12, 2012
    Do not recommend. Played revenge, instantly realized why that was fun and why this is not. I finally slogged through the fourth wall and it's just not fun anymore. I've broken through the clouds maybe one time? If that.

This peace meal IAP is bull. Pay a relative expensive amount to either remove ads, double your coins OR make piñata snore valuable (a near vital part of the game in themselves if you want to reasonably progress)
    All power to those that still enjoy it but for the normal person, it is nearly impossible to progress after the third wall without 100s of launches just for a measly 10 percent inceental upgrade (or buying at least one of he IAP)

This is ridiculous.

7. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    I definitely agree it's taking a lot longer to break through the 4th wall, but I still feel like I'm progressing since I'm able to afford upgrades after nearly every round. Even if they aren't doing a lot, it's still scratchin' that itch for me for the time being.

8. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Yeah I'd second that - it's definitely Grindy but not to the point of giving up.

9. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I found that discounts stack if another is drawn on an upgrade. Ran into my first double discount with something I could not afford and it's 75% of 75% off, or about 1/16th of the original price.

I agree about this being a bit grindy. Money doesn't seem to scale up as well as upgrade costs going further in.

10. iosuser

iosuser Active Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Very fun game makes you want to try one more run; however, the IAP is too expensive for individual unlocks or no ads. Also, I've broken through the last wall (5th) and beat the guy now what? I get to the end and fall flat on my face?

11. DrlRage

DrlRage Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Open the portal to candyland.

12. DrlRage

DrlRage Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2012
    How long have you played for?
    I've only played a couple hrs over 4 days and I go through the clouds about 6 times or more per launch. I also played offline without any piñatas one of those days and never felt like the progression slowed down and I've had lots of fun for the price of $0 and watching ads to get piñatas.
    It's a pretty fair game depending on your expectations.

13. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    Sorry but what does that mean? I'm in the same situation - beaten the fella with the frying pan and have no idea what to do next. I can't find any option or reference to what you've said.

Thanks in advance

14. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Only made it to frying pan.guy once.
    How do I get to the clouds often

15. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    At the beginning, when you're in the ring, there is a blue bag that says candy land. Tap it to open the portal.

16. RHess00

Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    The only time I get to the clouds often is when I'm using El Pollo. It's easiest with him because he flies up a little before he does a rocket slam. I just try to stay as high as I can and try to land on a floating pink bear that's close to the clouds. If it doesn't bounce me high enough, I use a rocket boost to get a little higher. Of course it gets easier the more upgrades you have.

17. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    Ahhhhhh How on earth have I missed that! Soon as I looked there it was.

Thanks very much

18. elektrisko

elektrisko Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Loved the original back on Flash and this is as much fun! :D

19. iosuser

iosuser Active Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Yep, missed it too. Is there another world or is that it?

20. RHess00

Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    #40 RHess00, Nov 20, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    There isn't anything after the portal world. Hopefully the game does well enough and they can add one in an update. I just got finished upgrading everything so I think I'm going to buy Burrito Bison Revenge. I played the first one but somehow missed the second.

Edit: Burrito Bison Revenge isn't on the App Store anymore. Kinda strange because the first one is still there.