iPad Burning Tires updated

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by spiffyone, Jan 26, 2009.

1. spiffyone

spiffyone Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Fishlabs just released an update to Burning Tires 3D the other day. The update includes:

- option to toggle sensitivity

- screen flip (option to flip screen orientation)

These are the exact things I (and a few others here on Touch Arcade) asked for, and, lo and behold, Fishlabs delivered!

Big thanks to them. The game is now far more comfortable to play for iTouch only owners, as the screen flip option now makes it possible to have the screen oriented so that the headphone jack is on the top right hand side instead of the bottom right hand side (in landscape) on an iPod touch. iPhone users, obviously, still have the default view (which was fine for them to begin with).

And sensitivity! Now you can set it to your liking. Always nice to give us gamers choices.

I've also noted some performance improvements, though I may be mistaken as before the update I removed the game from my iTouch. It feels like there is less slowdown when effects like lens flare and such come into the picture. There needs to be more improvements on performance, but it seems Fishlabs is really trying to get things right.

Now if they can see fit to add manual acceleration controls....