iPad BurnBall - 5 Free Promo Codes to give away

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TimHaines, Dec 14, 2008.

1. #1 TimHaines, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
    Hi TouchArcade fans,

UPDATE: New rules for winning a promo code return from a guy not in the USA. See here to win it.

BurnBall was released over the weekend, and we're celebrating by giving away 5 free promo codes here!

The Evil Dr Gray has kidnapped your friends and taken over the planet! His dastardly plan of turning the entire planet Gray is almost complete. Stop him!

To save the planet from Dr Gray, tilt to roll Roy, and capture 75% of each level. Watch out for Dr Gray's Robot Army! The black robots will capture you if they find you or your trail. The white robots have a homing device, and can snatch land back from you. A must have for fans of Qix, JezzBall, and Xonix.​

To win a promo code, PM me with a description of your favorite BurnBall screenshot in the appstore, and the name of one of the people I've given credit to on the BurnBall website.

If you'd like to see a BurnBall video, there's an HD vid here.

Good luck!

Tim.

Update: I forgot to add the BurnBall Appstore Link

2. manolis

manolis Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    USA
    this game looks awesome.:D

3. GBX

GBX Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Yeah, it looks really well-done. Good luck all :D

4. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

I sent mine, dunno if I was too late. With only 5, i may have.

5. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I had to send 2 sorry. :eek:

6. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Sent. Thanks :D

7. I'm starting to give away promo codes now via private replies.

BTW - one person told me I should replace the screenshots in the Appstore with ones that better show off the game. Does anyone have any suggestions on what would make a better screenshot?

Reviews are welcome from people that win promocodes - well, from anyone really. :)

Cheers,

Tim.

8. brewstermax

I'll definately review it. For Qix games, this looks up there with Dr. Awesome.

9. Watabou

Watabou Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Am I too late?
    I just PMed just in case :)

Hope there are some still left.

10. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I sent him 2 pms one with the screenshot thing and another one with the name, but I don't think he got that:(

11. Watabou

Dec 14, 2008
    Well i guess all the promo codes are taken then? I just PMed him with just one PM that included a description of one screenshot and the name of one people who he credited in Burnball website.

12. brewstermax

I don't know. I haven't got one yet, if at all. Still waiting, and I wish that people would also reply on the thread to let the rest of us know if we are too late. It may just take time to get the codes. I don't know. Wish he'd respond and tell us if we won or not..

13. Hi Pablo,

I got your second reply. I'm still going through the pm's :)

I'm going to give away some more promo codes later on. Follow me on Twitter (BurnBall) if you'd like advance warning of the next competition.

Tim.

14. Watabou

Dec 14, 2008
    So are we too late or something?

15. GBX

GBX Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Theres still 1 more promo-code available to a 6th winner :D (I hope)

Tim check my pm =)

16. Homasterflexx

Homasterflexx Member

Dec 14, 2008
    I just registered in hopes you are giving out more promos. Burnball looks very cool!

17. yamish424

yamish424 Member

Dec 11, 2008
    did u get mine? sent u description and name of credited person. looks like awesome game anyway. good luck!

18. brewstermax

Ok. I followed you, and still wondering if I won... If not at only $.99, it looks really nice.

19. Hey guys,

I've replied giving away 3 codes, and had to decline some due to missing one of the two answers I needed. I have more PMs in my inbox to reply to. Surely atleast two have both answers correct? Opps, there's another one missing an answer.

I'm replying as quick as I can.

Tim.

20. brewstermax

Wow, you registered because of Burnball. I think that he's already given most of them away on his own blog/Twitter.