Universal Bumpy Road - (by Simogo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, May 18, 2011.

1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Ha, that's great! This is one of the very few iOS games my wife and I play together. It's challenging enough to keep me interested, and accessable enough for her to enjoy quite a bit as well.

Same with Kosmo Spin and Beat Sneak Bandit...

Gotta love Simogo. =oD

2. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Yeah, we even cuddled up before bed a couple nights and played all the way through Year Walk. It was a few hours of the most fun I've had on the iPad yet! Getting to explore a creepy snowy woods with my wife... All from the comfort of our bed! Anyway, hope they get a chance to top off Bumpy Road. It would make it get played even more on our devices.

3. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Is this worth 2.99? The art style is very nice but the gameplay seems kind of easy, at least going by the trailer

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I finally got around playing this and I'm disapointed. Wow, this really took me by surpise because this is Simogo we are talking about. This would have made an awesome leveled platforming game but for me it comes up short for even an endless game with some extra modes. I'm sorry but Panic Train did it a lot better. I do have to say the graphics are gorgeous but the controls and gameplay are not up to snuff.

5. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Hey coolpepper, back in 2011 it was a blast, something new with a fresh gameplay!
    Maybe it didn't aged that well after all these years, while we were playing a lot of new games during all this time.
    But believe me, back in the days it was fun to play!:D I still fire it up for a few sessions, just to get that vibe back.;)
    Even if it's just for short sessions!;) And the graphics are still gorgeous like you said!:D
    I think I will play it later...:D

Cheers, Sash...:)

6. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    SAFE!!! 32bit update!

7. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    #447 paulkane, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    I'm surprised there was only one mention of this out of 23 pages of thread. Either most people never finished Memory Lane or I'm super sensitive...maybe a combination of both? I applaud a game that has me on the edge of my seat collecting the last few memory panels and bawling the whole way through! I can not remember the last time a game had this kind of slow burn/surprising emotional impact, if ever? I know I missed the party by 6 years, but if you recently picked up BR through the Simogo full catalogue $0.99 sale, you owe it to yourself to play enough of it to finish Memory Lane.