Universal Bully: Anniversary Edition (by Rockstar Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    It also helps if you make sure you're not meant to be in class for the duration of mission. What I had to do was wake up, do whatever till first class, then immediately do the mission after class so the 'patrols' weren't so strict. Hope you pass it, game gets way better after the early missions.

2. Manglam

Manglam New Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Iphone 6 Plus Bro

3. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    I need to get one myself. The 6 is too small for me.

Thanks!

4. oftheheavens

oftheheavens Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Checking back in, it was the nimbus controller that I received that was the problem. I went to the apple store and connect the abused show floor model to my iPhone and used it on bully and the problem was completely gone. Bought a white one and have been playing a good amount since on my iPad. With a proper controller so many of these games feel just like, if not better, than the original console versions due to updated graphics. I think the nimbus really makes iOS/ATV games actual games instead of novelties that get played from time to time. I can see my self for a fact playing something like ocean horn on the PiP and a movie on the larger portion of the screen on my new samsung 60'' i got for my bday. Also, it has the ability to hook up bluetooth headphones (much like the ATV) so I may even be able to direct the PiP sound to one AirPod and the movie through the main speakers. That would be so awesome! Playing San Andreas, which I bought and never even got past the intro missions before letting it sit in the "games" folder for however long it has been out, is amazing as well and the controller works perfectly! I have been playing the crap out of that title as well since I got my nimbus.

5. G.R.

G.R. Active Member

Mar 19, 2012
    I never got to play this on PS2. Finished with 100% tonight. Took about 26 hours. Highly Recommended.

6. zohaali146

zohaali146 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2017
    Graphics seems great, i am gonna try it soon. will share my review then.

7. johnkittz

johnkittz Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    I bought the game and was super surprised about how well this plays on mobile devices but there's a gamebreaking problem I've been running into on the last go-kart race it crashes and it also crashes when in the middle of the mission "Bust in part 1"