Universal Bullet Strike: Battlegrounds - Mobile Battle Royale

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by J.O.Y, Jun 23, 2017.

1. SpookyFun

SpookyFun New Member

Jun 13, 2016
    #61 SpookyFun, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    I have the app installed too, but no credentials. I can't find any email with credentials either. Just the one inviting me to the TestFlight.

Edit: found the email and I'm in. Well, at least as far as trying to get placed into a match.

2. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    #62 MetaGonzo, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    You should have 3 emails.

1.) Thank you for applying; here's your user name and password.

2.) Alpha's on the way, here's how you use TestFlight.

3.) Standard format TestFlight release, click to download.

If you've applied and have not received the first one but did get the third one I'm not sure what you can do beyond emailing them.
    I'd also say post on their FB group page but seeing how that almost entirely consists of people begging for access I'm not sure either approach will get you very far.

Edit: Obvious but have you checked your junk/spam folder? That's where mine was.

3. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    Had a few games now.

It's clunky (of course) but it certainly has potential.

It's very bright but that's a bug that they're aware of; graphics are simple rather than flashy but I don't mind that personally.

My initial major gripe is that as you are taking damage your views wobbles around a great deal making retaliation essentially impossible.
    Being the first to see your foe in an encounter should of course be an advantage but at the moment the wobble makes it a fore gone conclusion.

The other thing I shall really push for is an option for 3D Touch hard press to fire, like DeadHeads. All mobile FPSs should have that as an option imho.

Anyhow; only played a very little bit. More thoughts as they come to me.

4. Ch3st3r

Ch3st3r Active Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Germany
    I don't get anything and can't Play.

5. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    Unless you're really keen on actually testing something quite raw you're not missing out on much at the moment.

I'm sure it's going to be great but right now there's a lot of waiting, a lot of frustration and just the very occasional moment of "ooh, this could turn into something really good". And this is as it should be at this stage; if this was a release it would be slammed.

If you think that access to the alpha is a gateway to gaming heaven (like everyone on FB does for example), you're mistaken. Do I think it's going to be awesome? Yes. Is it awesome now? Absolutely not.

6. iJailBreaker

iJailBreaker Active Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Well that sucks, only got second and third email not the first with log in info. Kinda of a weird way to do thing but oh well.

7. lva

lva Active Member

May 25, 2017
    the game is so lovely.LOL.but i cant see the enermy. it's so badluck

8. Trang Nguyen

Trang Nguyen Active Member

Jul 25, 2017
  9. Trang Nguyen

Jul 25, 2017
    we're so happy when you love the game ;) how many enemies have you killed? and What's your rank in leaderboard?

10. Trang Nguyen

Jul 25, 2017
  11. Trang Nguyen

Jul 25, 2017
    Thanks a lot for your feedback. With the view to developing the game based on players' experience, we hope to get all your comments, additional feature suggestion,... to improve in the future.

12. Trang Nguyen

Jul 25, 2017
    Here is the link for Discord channel: https://discord.gg/6fbr2fX

13. Trang Nguyen

Jul 25, 2017
    You can post your feedback here definitely( we cover all channels to collect user's experience. But in here Google Plus is better for us.

14. J.O.Y

J.O.Y Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Male
    Head of Product at Imba Games
    Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
  15. MetaGonzo

May 7, 2009
    Great to hear from you. There's plenty of feedback at your forums too.

16. lva

lva Active Member

May 25, 2017
    i hope can choose character between man and woman:)

17. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    It's asking me for a username and password to play and I have never made one and I'm not sure where to. Any suggestions?

18. Trang Nguyen

Jul 25, 2017
    development update for The Alpha 2 here , i hope it can just justify you somehow :p :D

19. Trang Nguyen

Jul 25, 2017
    because the game is being tested for development( The alpha test) so you can't make your own account now. You need applied for the alpha tester application we opened before, and if you're selected, you would receive our email with account information to play the game.

20. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    I'm confused. So just because you got a email with TestFlight code, doesn't mean that you can actually play?