Universal Bullet Force (by Blayze Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Yeah it seems the little campaign he had is gone. Which I loved because you could gain experience while paying through it. M

2. Mrbestapps

Mrbestapps Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Try put your grapics to ultra in the settings menu. The grass texturers are annoying I can't lie about that. Controls are fine, it's just you haven't played many fps games before have you? (Takes a while to get used to them)

3. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Congrats on a successful game Clint!

4. Majya Loken

Majya Loken Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Cheers! You hooked me. Huge critical ops fan but need some rail sights lol

5. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #25 LordShad0wz, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    It is pretty amazing how seamless the online component is. My old beta account was gone so I registered with the same info. We should make a TA clan.

Clint just so you know the spawning needs to be worked on. In the round I just played I spawned RIGHT behind another player and was able to blast him easily. Lol. It was free for all so I was good with it lol. But the game shouldn't spawn people next to each other like that. They were right in front of me just a few feet ahead. It happened several times in 1 round.

As to the pricing. I see you went with a completely different model. My question is how do I unlock the different colors for my armor? It doesn't show a cash or gold price and it doesn't say anything about rank that I could tell. I'm assuming all of the different skins/armor pieces are in the cases??

Do the attachments on weapons matter? For instance if I bought the different muzzle attachment and the sight for the M4?

For anyone playing I'm LordShad0wz in the game. I will shoot you in the back if you spawn in front of me. Lol

Billy

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Also,

For those interested there are NO forced ads and there is NO energy system of any kind. You can log in and play for as long as you like. Not bad for a multiplayer game. There are opt in ads you can CHOOSE to watch for gold.

Pertaining to the ads. I was only able to watch 5 before it said I hit a daily limit. That cannot be right. I've never seen a game with so few ads. Clint can you check on that or did you set a max limit of 5 ads in 24 hours?? If not you are losing revenue.

Billy

7. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Any chance we'll get mfi compatibility for this?

8. Draven2222

Draven2222 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Controls

Good Game, any chance of playing it with a physical controller in the future? as i see MFi is not supported just yet.

9. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    This pretty much gets an automatic 5 stars from me because it lets you use iron sights on your sniper rifles. And scopes on your shotguns.

10. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    The spawn killing is pretty bad so far.

11. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    I did max it out, still didn't look all that great to me. Mostly the grass textures & some other things. Controls? Just as bad as any other mobile fps imo. Is what it is. I've put a fair share of hours into them, but probably nothing compared to a lot of others commenting here.

12. nxtboyIII

nxtboyIII Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Does the map "Outpost" look any better, graphics-wise?

13. nxtboyIII

nxtboyIII Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Which mode?

14. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Yes, that map looks fine. The map that mostly led to that comment was the park, it has the muddy looking grass textures basically everywhere (and sidewalks).

The indoor maps look alright, outpost looks good, and the village(my favorite). The city looks alright, except for the rock pile textures (the cars seem a little pixelated as well). The box textures on some maps seemed kind of muddy as well.

Just my 2 cents...also, in relation to the spawn killing, i had issues on the park map in the point-claiming mode (whatever its called, unable to connect and check right now)

15. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    #35 your personal robot, Dec 21, 2016
    Still a huge fan of Trigger First, would love to see a new game that also gets rid of the option to look up and down, so much better for small screens! Otherwise I just tried this one and think it's fun. Nothing special or spectacular, but entertaining for short bursts.

16. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    Team death match

17. Kwadius

Kwadius Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Also a great name!!!

18. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Please read my questions on page 3. I go into the spawn killing as well. Free for all it happened several times in 1 round. I got about 3 kills from guys spawning directly in front of me only a few feet away.

Billy

19. sinanayurt

sinanayurt Active Member

Feb 10, 2015
    #39 sinanayurt, Dec 21, 2016
    This game really suprised me! When I see in here, I thought this is one of the that shitty fremimum games but I want try it. Then, game is shocked me. Its really similar to Battlefield 3! Why some people say Critical Ops better meh! That game a cheap CS clone. But this really good step for mobile FPS gaming. If this will improve in future can be a cult!

Also I hope that IAPs dont break experince. For now, balance not so bad. I can get kills but my team firends not so good always.

Edit: also game looks like very insipred Vainglory. I mean menu design and IAP system. If you play VG you can play easly this too. I think there is no any pay2win.

20. Jazzthrasher

Jazzthrasher Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Creative Director
    Münster (GER)
    Love It!!!

Thank you very much for this game! I loved Modern Combat until it became pay2win. This Game is awesome and I hope Lucas Wilde will not make the mistake to mess the gameplay balance with IAPs.

I love critical ops to, but it's completely different to bullet force. Critical Ops feels like classic Half-Life/Counter-Strike gameplay on mobile. Bulletforce is more like a mix of Battlefield and Call Of Duty. I hope both games will be free in the future and IAPs are only for shortcuts and customization.

The next game we need is classic multiplayer arena show, like Quake oder Unreal Tournament :D

Couldn't test it by myself... Is the multiplayer limited to iOS or is it crossplattform compatible (iOS<->android)?

P.S.: Does it support MFI Controller?