Bulk up with big, best, great graphics games!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by myrmidon, Aug 1, 2010.

1. myrmidon

myrmidon Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Self employed, online business
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
    Gday, im a newbie but i seem to have all the obvious web recommended games, highlighted titles, frequently discussed titles, and the gameloft, ea, 'big hitters' etc.. But i wanted more... Great quality games to max out my ipod touch to help justify scrapping my psp. Here is what i found after trawling threads and posts with eye strain! Download these and you wont regret it!

Caster, deep sea, dexter, hybrid, nanosaur2, silent hill, star wars force unleashed, the red star, vampires origins, war men, spartacus, aera, assault squadron, roswell, above below, infinity project, karnak attack, prey invasion, carnivores, armado, grokion, ice age, ben hur live, jet car stunts, speed forge, crusade of destiny, underworlds, bio defence, scarface, rollercoaster, drop ship, star pagga, super laser, iron fist boxing, touch ko, anno harbour.

Thats just a few of them, 450 apps and counting! Hope that info helps someone... Playing hero of sparta 2, chaos rings, spider bryce manor and air attack currently.

Have a good day guys!