Universal Built for Speed (by Meizi Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by blue rocket, May 7, 2017.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Not sure on if you can look around for player created tracks, but the one I created generates money that you can collect at any time.

2. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

3. zupac

zupac Active Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Homeless
    Japan
    Just joined toucharcade crews. My id is zuppacar :) we need to like each other track too
    I will like urs guy .. someone can like mine too?

4. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    I would gladly if I knew how.

5. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ

This game is really cool but it's very strange how confusing the UI is when it comes to accessing all the neat online team and multiplayer stuff I ... assume the game does?

6. Anotherkellydown

There's a little blue thumbs up near the lower part of the screen after a race. I'm assuming that is how you like the track? Then I start wondering if some of them are user generated? I agree, a better in-game explanation would be good.

7. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ

I think they are user generated because when you create a track it tells you that you get bonus gold coins if people like and race your tracks?

8. Anotherkellydown

Probably. Some even have pictures (not that that means anything).

Looks like you can check out team mates created tracks from the team menu as well by touching their name in the list

9. Oats

Oats Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Accounting Monkey
    Sunny California
    I didn't realize at first that I was racing against real peeps #

It would be cool if you could name your ride too ##

Has anyone built/made a track? Can you name the track?

10. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Takes me way back to an old driving favorite. Overhead, upgrading vehicles, and done so well. Except there's no plugging in quarters for that engine upgrade.

Can't wait to build tracks...

This game will be played tons!

I joined the toucharcade racing team! My first tine slipping in before user cap! Super stoked! What a day for me!

11. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Finally people are realizing this game is fantastic! Took long enough!!

12. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Absolute loving this in general but I am firstly confused by the whole create a track setup - Can I play other people's or is it just that occasionally these pop up in the career mode?
    And secondly - so far up to cup 4 - I'm yet to play against anyone who has offered me any kind of challenge......

13. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    This game is awesome! Reminds me of the Wreckless racing series but with excellent retro graphics. Haven't had a chance to dive too deep into this but it's a winner.

14. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    #34 JohnnyClash, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
    Loving this game so far!!! I have a team called RACE USA, if anyone would like to join.

I bought the Coin Triple(r), and the Starter pack to show support for an awesome game.

15. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    It's fun but the ads will be the death of this.

16. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    But there's no forced ads....they serve the sole purpose of doubling rewards (or triple that with the IAP).

17. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    So I'm stuck....I finished a tour and beat Cpt. Slow (love the reference to Top Gear....or Grand Tour as it is these days) and got gold on the 3 events. Another boss battle for Prius Ian is on my map but locked. So the Cup opened up and I beat those courses too (thinking that beating the cup would unlock the boss battle), but even though I'm in 1st the cup won't complete and Prius Ian is still locked....I don't want to finish the tour as I don't know if that means I lose my chance at unlocking and beating Prius Ian....can anyone confirm if the locked boss carries over to the next tour? And has anyone also beat the 3 cup races but nothing happens? This game sorely needs a tutorial beyond the initial one (like when boss battles open up and how to open them, and what the heck Cups serve the purpose of if you beat the races and take 1st place). Loving this but completely confused right now...#

A word from the dev would be awesome right about now

18. Cigarekt

Cigarekt Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    I can't modify/delete the tracks I've published can I?

19. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    How do you publish a track?

20. callmesteam

callmesteam Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Albuquerque, NM
    After you build it, race three laps on it. That's it.

Also, wish the buttons were bigger. A few times my left thumb had drifted off the arrow and I ended up crashing. Don't see a reason why they can't go to the edge of the screen.