Universal Builderment (by Builderment LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Factorio and Satisfactory are on Steam, for a few dollars more than free. But no time to look at those as there’s much to do in Bilderment. Yes, having spent many hours constructing belts a gem purchase will be in order.
    Sometimes I get the impression I’m playing Railroad Tycoon without the trains, but that’s probably just my imagination. Anyway, I’ve decided to build a storage depot. I’ve heard tales of people deleting unused production lines to make space, only to need those products again later. I’m in that situation now with computers, taking a lot of space to produce but not used for anything. I’ve made an offsite storage area from multiple buildings and will fill that with surplus computers before removing the manufacturing facility. I shoud have left more space around the research centre when starting out.

2. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    I am surprised at how much time I’m spending playing this game! Relaxing, but like solving puzzles, and free with no ads - just ticks all the boxes for me, I’m digging it.

Maybe would be cool if we could have multiple worlds in progress, but no real complaints.

3. nestea5

nestea5 Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Downloaded this game after seeing it win game of the week and am thoroughly impressed.
    Any one have tips for best set ups ?
    Or tips in general?

4. dasaff1

dasaff1 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Game is Amazing

Any idea how Storage works?

5. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Just attach a conveyor belt to the input end, it will fill up with one type of material. When you are ready to distribute the collected material somewhere else you attach a conveyor belt to the output end.

6. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Leave plenty of open space around the research lab as there will soon be numerous belts flowing to this central hub. Locate workshops etc further out near to the resource extractors.

Use the copy/paste button to duplicate complex factory feeds, which can be built separately and then used as blueprints.

Screenshot courtesy of Sapro.
    DAE3BFE1-8B80-42C2-B0E0-8A805618DFDC.jpeg

Nervid likes this.
  7. pyrrhonic

pyrrhonic Active Member

Mar 23, 2015
    I’m stuck: how do I produce gears or wire? I have the iron and copper passing through factories to make ingots, and I assumed another factory would be required to make the gears/wire, just as it’s done for wood/planks/frames, but I can’t find the recipes for the gears/wire anywhere. I’m nearly certain that I’ve completed the research for it already (unless I’ve misunderstood some part of the UI, but really, I don’t think I have).

What the heck am I missing? What am I doing wrong?

8. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Gears: iron ore> Furnace> iron ingot> Workshop> gears
    Wire: copper ore> furnace > copper ingot> workshop> wire

9. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    You assume correctly as in mastery51’s post. The copper and iron ingots, once manufactured, then pass through workshops to be made into copper wire and gears. If they have been researched then the recipes will appear in the list for the workshop.
    40CE9F5B-735B-4989-95F5-3A0DD946C1E6.png

10. pyrrhonic

pyrrhonic Active Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Whew, thanks guys!!

11. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Just wait until you have to make motors mwhahahaha

12. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    That sounds ominous: Still trying to set up a decent output of batteries.

13. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Don’t judge my extreme disorganization but it takes me 4 electromagnet makers to try and outpace my graphite to make batteries and still can’t get the formula right lol. All a WIP though. This is a picture of my battery factory on the right side

Attached Files:

14. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Worth knowing. I’ve only got one electromagnet belt feeding the battery factory until I bring in more iron. That will be the next task.
    Interesting use of storage on your map, at all the factory inputs. I’m sure there’s a benefit but I can’t figure it at present.

15. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Is there any way to start a new game?
    Have messed the first one right at the start.

CJ

16. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    There is no restart option included as yet, so you have two choices.
    Either delete all buildings and belts by tapping and dragging across the map; gold gets refunded.
    Or delete and reinstall the app.

candyjet likes this.
  17. Concini

Concini New Member

Jun 17, 2021
    Male
    This game was exactly up my alley!

I seem, however, to have built it out as far as it goes. I've got the Earth Teleporter running, and am currently storing Earth Tokens. Am I essentially done?

18. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Congrats on manufacturing earth tokens! I understand the game ends there. The developer is still working on it but I haven’t heard if any more production will be added.

19. Concini

Concini New Member

Jun 17, 2021
    Male
    I sort of figured that was it. They should add a restart option or save and restart. Great game, very addictive.

20. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    How many hours/days did it take to get there?