Universal Build your own Airships and battle in Airship Arena - an upcoming mobile Action Strategy game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by pietariburg, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pietariburg

pietariburg New Member

Jul 2, 2017
    Finland

Airship Arena is a mobile action strategy game in which you build your own airships, and battle against other ships in an intense battle royale-ish fashion.

Features:
    -Build your own custom ships, and throught trial and error, develop the best Airships for your strategies
    -Fight against other Airships in an intensive Arena
    -Unlock new blocks through battling, and add them to your ships!

Airship Arena is an indie game project by me, and has been on development for quite a while. It will be the first commercial game that I will release.
    For more info, be sure to visit our website!
    www.airshiparena.com

2. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    This somewhat reminds me of Starborn Anarkist. The arena looks very small though. Is this a multiplayer game?

3. pietariburg

pietariburg New Member

Jul 2, 2017
    Finland
    Hi,
    I only recently heard of Starborn Anarkist, this game shares some elements but the gameplay itself is rather different. I think the Arena size feels quite nice and large even, but I'm still playtesting the game and editing the Arena size among other things is not difficult at all if it seems like it'll make for a more enjoyable experience :)
    The game is an online game, but you battle against Airships, created by real players, but controlled by bots. After the game has launched I have plans on gradually increasing the amount of real players that you fight against, making the game multiplayer eventually. But those plans are far in the future still.

Jstorm likes this.