iPad Bug Heroes Quest by Foursaken Media -- casual action/adventure/RPG

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Foursaken_Media, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Tehnoob249

Tehnoob249 New Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Has anyone else had this bug where theres teleporting bugs all around you?
    Also is there going to be a spin off of the game featuring spider as the ending makes me feel spiders story hasn't ended yet.

2. Germy_Wermy

Germy_Wermy Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    ^^^ Yeah, I think Spider's got the best storyline, and she's the best character for me. Just managed to get to 10 minutes on the Bathroom arena with her. :)

So, anyone would like to chime in about getting Ant and Beetle to 10 minutes on Bathroom's arena? Please help!

3. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    anyone finished the game tell me what is the ending or pm me so people who didn play yet dunno the end

4. Joshua Niccum

Joshua Niccum Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Can we get an expansion?

Love this game! Just wondering if you guys are going to make an expansion or a new game like BHQ. I loved the way you did this game from the storyline to the gameplay. Hoping to see more! Oh and can anyone give me a strategy to beat the Bathroom Arena?

5. Joshua Niccum

Joshua Niccum Member

Dec 29, 2011
    It's part of the gameplay. It makes it so you can't just keep running around in circles. If don't take care of them quick they will overtake you pretty quick so the teleporting is part of it.

6. Joshua Niccum

Joshua Niccum Member

Dec 29, 2011
    I used Ant with Howitzer, Plasma Cannon, Burrow Bombs, and Shoulder Turrets. So basically I ran in smaller circles (to avoid as many smaller scorpions), while pounding him with Howitzer and the other equipment. It takes a little bit but you should be able to do it. Don't get to far ahead though or else they will start teleporting in front of you. I recommend having speed as a skill though.

7. Joshua Niccum

Joshua Niccum Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Once they get the green circle, they are in frenzy, they're basically dead at that point but they can't be hurt so just run and they'll die.

8. xzonk

xzonk New Member

Dec 30, 2011
    generator at scopion base?

Any advice on how to complete mission 9 in the bedroom? This is the one where you have to destroy the base by taking down the generator. I can get rid of all the snails and bees, but the turrets always take me out before I can destroy the battery. I must be missing something obvious :(

9. Joshua Niccum

Joshua Niccum Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Use Ants gun to take it out after taking out everything in your way. You can hit it even if you can't see it.

10. MissDjax

MissDjax Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    hmmm played this game for about 2 hours, I don't have fun with it... played a LOT of bug heroes and after it started to get pretty repetitive I decided to give the RPG a try. Maybe I'd have enjoyed it if I'd have played this one prior to BH. Don't know... Just not much new.
    Anyone else feeling the same?
    Anyway, happy new year everyone :)

11. xzonk

xzonk New Member

Dec 30, 2011
    thanks! heh, knew it was something obvious. i'd tried this previously but gave up too soon. dang.

12. Joshua Niccum

Joshua Niccum Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Nice! Yeah, tell me if you got it. You might want to take out the snails and bees before you attempt it. Howitzer and Take Aim help.

13. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Hey guys, a new update is live for BHQ, adding a couple of purchasable cheats! Probably not that cool for most of you guys I would think, as many have probably already beat the game :p But anyway, the update includes:

- God mode: let's you play as a giant version of the heroes, with double damage, splash damage, and much more durability.

- Unlock all abilities: self explanatory -- mind your these are the abilities you find in treasure chests, not skills.

- Double xp: this one is a passive/permanent cheat that lets you earn double the xp with each kill.

14. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Hey guys. Loved both games. Still waiting on ny zombies 2. I know u guys can make a insane sequel. Congrats on the sucess

15. iJay

iJay Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Best feature? 1st gen support returns!
    I appreciate you guys taking the time to do that.

16. November's Chopin

November's Chopin Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Very good game. Several suggestions:
    - The cheat that unlocks everything right at the start seems very unnecessary, pretty much ruins a portion of the game
    - Some music loops are extremely short and repetitive, one of the music is only like 5 seconds long that loops forever, very low quality
    - Beetle should do more damage. He walks extremely slowly, has slowest attack speed, yet also does the least damage. This doesn't make any sense, making him the worst character and pretty much impossible to get a 3-star on later levels with him (due to unable to dodge projectiles thus going over damage limit). On later levels with maxed out "damage" skill he is still unable to finish off small fleas in one hit
    - Add an indicator saying if you found the skill from skill master or not in each level for each character. Right now it will be highlighted if you learned the skill with one character, but doesn't show any indication if other characters are missing this skill or not, so I gotta redo each level with skill master with every character to find out

17. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    when using god mode does your heroes take more damage? also do achievements unlock when using god mode?

18. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    In God mode, your heroes do more damage and hardly seem to take any damage at all.

Curious: is it possible to beat the scorpions with Beatle on outside level three (the level where he gets captured), or is the level designed that no matter what eventually you will get defeated? Trying it on God mode and Beatle still takes a lot of damage from the scorpions. Might try it again after I level up a bit more - but was wondering if you actually could kill all the scorpions on that level?

For some stupid reason my iphone reset completely two days ago and I had to bring it it to basically get it fixed - lost everything, so playing this game in God Mode and with double xp to get back to where I was - pretty fun. I am going to play it all the way through on normal mode on my ipad, but thought I might as well have fun on my phone.

Can you shut off the double xp for other profiles? I bought it to help a friend who is new to dual stick shooters - he likes the game but was having difficulty so I thought it might make a difference for him to be able to level up more quickly. Hm, maybe he can also create another profile just to kick around with God Mode without ruining his main game.

19. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Just got the game and so far really fun like the whole "before bug heroes got together" vibe.

20. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    No way...
    Updated with 64bit support.
    Foursaken = Legends