Universal Bug Heroes 2 - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 19, 2014.

1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #101 JCho133, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    It's not really a moba... Just the multiplayer and some single player missions have MOBA-like elements

But definitely still give it a shot!!!!

2. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    #102 Nekku, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    I can't progress any further cause I dunno what a flash bulb turret is and I don't see it anywhere...any help? :(

edit: oh god, nevermind. The turret menu is scrollable...found it.

3. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Just scroll down in the turret list when you tap on a build turret icon, and you should see it - I believe its the very last turret in the list.

edit: we'll add a queue in the next update to make it more obvious, thanks!

4. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    I am discovering, more and more, that there are moments very similar to Bug Heroes 1.... I will charge in with Army Ant, get him and some creeps/allies all maxed out and buffed, then leave them be, switch to Bumblebee and go back around to some other task... then switch back when Army Ant's ability has charged back up or etc. etc.

I find in BH1 I will do similar things, using multiple abilities, like stunning a dude with Beetle, then switching to Spider to plant a bomb and do heavy attacks, etc.

5. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    They're already in the game and can be bought with in-game money.

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Yeah I really love figuring out different strategies. I just got the Army Ant but haven't had time to use him yet. I'm guessing that generally Melee goes well with someone that is a gunner for distance. Two melee units would be cool but I don't think they'd compliment each other as much.

7. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Oh god I'm so dumb. I've been playing this for 2 weeks and I'm still saying dumb sh*t haha

8. kaibosh

kaibosh Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Thanks for the great info, it sounds like once again Foursaken is raising the bar for IAP implementation. How awesome is it that a small indie team of brothers is able to shame the giants of the industry over and over again in every way?

Foursaken more like insta-buysaken am I right?!

9. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    You can purchase IAP in a game downloaded from another store, no need to delete and reinstall if you fear losing progress. Just need to have downloaded from your main iTunes account once it's available. I just download on to another device/computer once it's available, and as long as you are logged into your main account you can purchase IAP from the NZ version. I can't wait for it to hit the US so I can buy gems.

Amazing game!

10. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    I have a tip for you. You can view what does 2nd, 3rd,... level of ability do by holding down it's button (sorry if it's explained in game, I think I missed this (I skipped one tutorial screen :D ))

11. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Thank you Rip, appreciated!
    And yeah +1 on game impressions

I´m quite fond of Foursaken since their first release on iOS and i´m both happy about all their releases as well as their presence here on the forums.
    You guys rock!!! Thank you very much

12. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
    unfortunate. hey foursaken, please consider adding a coin doubler. i have never bought coin packs (and never will), but coin doublers for good games i have no problems with.

13. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Agree. Coin doublers are a good way for us consumable-haters to show appreciation to a developer for a good game...

14. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    So do I need iCloud backup turned on in my phone settings for the cloud save to work properly on this game or does it save it in a different way?

15. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    jesus, now the 2nd mission (3 stars) I got was the "stand 4 rounds with three level 3 light bulb turrets" (the other two missions were locked cause I didn't had enough stars) and it took me 41 min to get it done. It felt like 2 hours to me. It's a little bit harsh to throw this kind of mission on a player who is 5 minutes in the game, imo.
    But finally got it and now I can choose between two 2 stars missions? Why didn't they show up before? Kinda confused how this random(?) mechanic for missions work out :/

16. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Hmmm, that level of mission does seem tough for that early - looking into it!

17. GR3NADE

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    41 minutes for 2 stars? I got 5 stars and 12 diamonds in 4 minutes and 20 seconds and I'm at 380 stars :p I never needed more than 15 minutes to finish a mision

Attached Files:

18. Liche414

Liche414 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Ant and Pillbug are great base defenders. Waterbug is a great Melee character. My favorite is either honeybee or waterbug

19. Liche414

Liche414 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Foursaken don't throw required hero missions until later in the game!

20. GR3NADE

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    I think it should be restricted only to heroes you own, this forces me to buy a hero that I don't want