Universal Bug Heroes 2 - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 19, 2014.

1. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Seriously? Look at the pages prior to this. He's given a huge detailed impression of the game.

But to boil it down, BHQ is more of the story-based RPG kind of game where the Bug Heroes games are more open and based on strategy and objectives rather than a narrative.

Don't think there's much more to say other than to read Ajoyna's in-depth posts earlier in the thread.

2. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Does save progress save to Game Center like Second Chance Heroes does or is it iCloud?

3. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

What's the installed size?
    Also has anyone played the game on iPhone 4 yet?

4. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    812.9 MB, and I am looking for the same thing.

5. WillCN

WillCN Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Got Honey Bee (which I thought sucked but is actually really good because of his summoning) and Bumblebee on my first rolls.

6. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

First of all, thanks for the thread! We're super excited for Bug Heroes 2 to finally launch :) We'll be around for all your feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, and bug reports - no post will go unread!

It has iCloud - it defaults to automatic, but if you prefer manually saving and uploading, that's an option too.

7. WillCN

WillCN Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2013
    So FM, what about BFWAR? Spill the beans!

8. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    So do you guys think this will bet the 5000+ posts in the H&C thread? :p

9. jared9876

jared9876 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    Yeah i think so! That games was amazing but man this one is sooo good as well! I think BH2 is better!

10. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Hard to say. Looks like its on its way though. About 12 hours out from US launch and I'm totally stalking this thread for every piece of useable information. Can't we just flip the switch right now and drop this on the world? Wishful thinking.

11. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    I can't decide which I prefer yet, I need to spend more time with BH2 (had it for 2 weeks but definitely haven't played it enough).

One thing I will say is that using ranged heroes kinda bothers me because it's a line on the ground extending from your hero, rather than a reticle a la H&C. Nothing game breaking but I just kinda like it the other way. It works in this because there's no vertical aiming, but I would like the option

12. Lerisbo1192

Lerisbo1192 Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    hueco mundo
    no controller support!!!! NOooooOOOoooOOOOooooOOOooooOOO!!!!!!

13. WillCN

WillCN Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2013
    The best ranged hero would have to be honey bee because he has a sword too.

14. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    No he's much too weak, he's practically useless without ally units

15. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

16. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh man so excited for this! Though it pains me to have to delete a bunch of apps for this one. I literally have no space left because of all my movies and games. I was hoping it'd only be 500MB or so :)

17. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Oh man, this game is AWESOME!. I been playing all morning. I didnt try multiplayer yet but from what I played so far it seems perfect. Love the strategic points, all the upgrades, everything. Also like the gold coin rate. I love this game. I got Stinkbug and Ladybug at first. I like them. I want to support Forsaken with the money they deserve. I wont use it now, but I want to buy something in return as in the first week of the app release is crucial that the devs earn money. For someone who plays like a tank, its on the middle of things and just want to kill everything (I got that from Battlefield 3), which legendary hero do you guys recommend me?

18. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Heh, it's actually pretty much impossible to do correctly because of a bunch of technical reasons: the shifting perspective, a 3rd person perspective (instead of an FPS) with different camera offsets per hero, real projectiles (instead of invisible bullets like with most guns in other games), among others - you'll just have to trust us on this one :p A reticle was the first thing we tried bc it felt so standard and obvious!

19. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Is there a coin doubler or anything?

20. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    No, there are just IAP to buy diamonds, 150 for 1$, 500 for 3$, 800 for 5$ and so on. Nothing else.