Universal Bug Heroes 2 - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 19, 2014.

1. XenoCrusade

XenoCrusade Member

Jul 1, 2014

That moment when you get to keep a ladybug medic for free... Forever.
    That moment when you get to keep a mix of war snails, gyrocopters and giant war slugs for free... Forever.
    That moment when your centipedes just stand around in the middle of Kitchen doing nothing... Forever.

I give full support for this idea.

2. Gamer of War

Gamer of War Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    #2902 Gamer of War, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    As opposed to spawning them yourself? Honestly, I don't see the difference.

Sure, in order to have War Snails/Gyrocopters/Giant War Slugs, you need to have a level 5 Food Stash and level 5 Comrades, but you can get both before you reach round 10. Spawning Siege bugs and Ladybugs isn't impossible either, it can happen as well. (Level 5 Food Stash, Level 3 Comrades, and a bit of luck in case anyone's doubting)

Not only that, but you can do all of this with only ONE regular hero, so this means that you can choose any hero that you want, be a hero that supports your creeps, a defending hero, or really, anything else, unlike Tarantula, who has to be a Tarantula in order to get TEMPORARY War Snails who will turn on him the second Mind Control is over. Don't forget about the Bug Banner bug...

I think this should be a thing mainly because Tarantula as he stands right now is pretty dull. For a scientist, he doesn't have any specific long-lasting role that separates him from the other Legendaries.

Giving him the role of converting your enemies into allies permanently would make him unique among the other 5 Legendaries.

3. Gamer of War

Apr 11, 2014
    Ant Engineer's Shoulder Turret is unpredictable. Sometimes it shoots normally, and other times the RPM surpasses 1600...

...what is going on?

4. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Hmm... Didn't something do this...? I can't remember for sure...

Ant has a turret-boosting skill, right? Does that affect this?
    Or some other effect from somewhere?
    I think there was something specifically that did this.

5. XenoCrusade

XenoCrusade Member

Jul 1, 2014
    Ant's Shoulder Turret is affected by the Ability Gem. Which is funny. As long as it's SinglePlayer, give him a stun scroll and he'll have a mini zapper turret hanging on his shoulder.

The gem seems to think of his shoulder turret as an active ability with a constant cooldown that automatically shoots any nearby entities. In contrast to Toy Robot's laser passive, it shoots nearby entities in front of it and requires time to reload. And is unaffected by the Ability Gem.

6. Gamer of War

Apr 11, 2014
    How to restore purchases?

I changed my iDevice, so any help on how to do it?

7. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    My guess is go to 'options'

8. Gamer of War

Apr 11, 2014
    It says that I need a valid redeem key...

9. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Started playing again
    Having strange issues with the AI of the secondary bug. I'll tell him to hold position somewhere, and take the first bug elsewhere. I fight a few enemies, then I'll see the second bug running towards me when i didnt tell him to do anything. He comes to me, and passes me having no clue where the heck hes going. Also, I know i didnt click the "follow me" button because every time this happens, and it does alot, the arrow at the bottom right of the screen is still pointing down.

Another problem I'm getting is that tapping the ground to order my secondary around seems to be unresponsive now too. Anyone else having similar issues?

10. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    When I played this a while back this happened to me too, and I figured it was because I either accidentally pressed the follow me command, or double tapped the screen in the distance.

11. User58394

User58394 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I've started playing BH2 again, and was wondering what I should spend my diamonds on. Is there a specifically good banner that can help me through some 4/5 star missions, or should I just save it for scrolls?

12. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    #2912 Ayjona, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Talking to AphidSenseiRage online today brought back BH memories (and more nostalgia than I'd care to admit, except i just did). So I idled about the wiki a spell, and came across this thread:

http://bugheroes2.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:4027

Foursaken, should you ever want to revisit the franchise, there is no small amount of excellent ideas and inspiration in there :)

EDIT: In this thread too, it would seem. An admin should really see to aggregating all that info. Now, who runs that wiki again...? ;)

13. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    What a game. WHAT a game.

14. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Agreed. Forsaken is supposed to announce something new very very soon. Maybe their waiting for gdc.

15. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    That's too far in the future. UGH. The Twitter has been blah, except when you asked them about it the other day ;) and they've just been answering minor questions so far...

I was thinking a Bug Heroes: Conquest would be a cool... A true RTS in the BH universe, complete with wars waging across the countertop, in the freezer, unleashing hordes of army ants, scorpion brutes, etc. Maybe even a turn-based game.. They've never done that.

Yep, that's it. A Bug Heroes TBS. That'd be sweet.

16. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Definitely a lot of cool stuff. I cant say for sure whether we'll do another Bug Heroes, but I've got the page saved just in case ;)

P.S. should be announcing next game today.

17. proof21

proof21 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    Is there a way to restore purchases?

18. Gamer of War

Apr 11, 2014
    It's been almost a year since my last post and I've gotta say, reading through the entire forums filled me with nostalgia and hope that we will see yet another Bug Heroes game pop out from the bros :)

Here's hoping that Foursaken doesn't let this awesome franchise die!