BudgetCare app tracks your personal expenses

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iphondevs, Jul 14, 2009.

1. iphondevs

iphondevs Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    BudgetCare application is aimed for tracking your personal expenses in the easy way. It is targeted to common users spending money every day, and willing to know where has their money gone.

BudgetCare expense tracker is available on App Store

Unlike many other apps of that type, BudgetCare stands out with simplicity, ease of use and professional GUI designed in native iPhone style. You don’t need any setup, or break your head how to use it: just run it and write down what you spend money on, and then browse Statistics available in different views.

BudgetCare screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Upcoming BudgetCare updates will include various features requested by users.

Visit www.BudgetCare.com website for more info, FAQ and support.

Read BudgetCare reviews published on famous websites dedicated to iPhone apps.

2. outphase

outphase Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Sounds like a good idea. Anyone want to TOFTT?

3. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    sounds good costs 1.99 - if no one has tried this by tomorrow evening i might tofft :)

4. I did a review on this last May and was quite pleased with it. It's really mostly an expense tracker rather than a budget manager, but what it does, it does well, and it's very easy to use right out of the box.

5. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    oh right its that old !

6. iphondevs

Jun 12, 2009
    #6 iphondevs, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
    BudgetCare was just updated with CSV export feature.
    Now you can send your expense records by email and analyze it using your desktop spreadsheet software.

Get BudgetCare now!

7. hkiphone

hkiphone Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    #7 hkiphone, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
    Feedback

Hello, thought I'd TOFTT because I'm still trying to look for The One budget/expense/money tracker app. Tried Daybank and Pocketmoney for a while but just didn't stick with them because it did fee rather cubersome with tired interfaces. So, that's my background.

I like the fresh look of this. The native iPhone UI feels right at home.
    I love the swift UI movement and input is damn simple. This does feel right.
    Editing expense categories/subcategories is intuitive and easy too. Love this!

Budgets: would appreciate multiple budgets (or put as sub-budget). For example, I have a budget for baby stuff and a budget for entertainment, which are both exclusive of each other. Or personal v business expenses. I'll try ad see if I can live with a unified budget, and report back later.

Request: is it possible to allow re-arrangement of categories and sub-categories? Eg. Put the most used ones at top rather than scrollig to the bottom for most recently-added ones? Also extend this to rearranging the expense items? Eg. You go home and remember the move tickets and taxi home, then later add the big lunch you had with friends.

Request: add a note section for small details, eg item serial# or description.

Overall, I have a good feeling about this. Hope you can implement the above suggestions. Good job!!!

UPDATE: still easy to input more receipts, but noticed afew things:
    a) on the Jump To Date screen, it wasn't immediately obvious that "close" window means affirmative. Maybe re-word that button to "Jump" or "use this date", along those lines?
    b) on Statistics screen, when you review an item, you need Word Wrap in order to fully see the category and subcategory. Not enough space to even show "Books and Magaz..." let alone what's after that.
    c) definitely needs a Note section to see what's different about some items
    d) on statistics screen if you pick "weekly" view, it's not obvious how you review items. Maybe a hint below the data to say "Review items on the daily section for that date."
    e) re-organizing categories would really help. My Food section is right at the bottom.

8. iphondevs

Jun 12, 2009
    Thank you hkiphone for your overview and comments.
    Some of the mentioned points will be taken into cosideration for further updates.

9. Khayman

Khayman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    It works great, it really does but...
    It just have to get a place where you can put in what you just bought...
    And as im from sweden i would love to se swedish krona (kr) as a choice.

10. iphondevs

Jun 12, 2009
    New version is coming soon!

Hello fans!

We are glad to announce that BudgetCare app for tracking your personal expenses is back with tons of new features and improvements!
    We are in phase of final testing now, and soon it will be submitted to AppStore.

[​IMG]

More details can be found in this thread:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=67586

11. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Excellent finance application!

I was waiting this update for a long time! Especially I was upset by the lack of recurring events. But now it will be an excellent application - useful, very simple and easy to use - for tracking personal expenses. I advice it everyone!