Brutes - cool flash game

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Ph4ntom4, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Ph4ntom4

Ph4ntom4 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    This is a game where you simply make a brute (fighter) and you can fight a certain number of times per day. Fights are automatic but you can spend 5 mins a day and it's quite fun and cute :).

http://sturfpwns.mybrute.com

2. zyramae

zyramae New Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Nice game and interesting, i like the it. I am a game lover.

3. VIRAL

VIRAL Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
  4. ldkaplan

ldkaplan Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Yeah, I'm loving this game. I have about 40 students and growing. Join my dojo at http://sixline.mybrute.com

It's pretty simple, only 3 fights a day but that doesn't mean there's not a million people ready to fight you and you can view those fights. Here's a list of 'skills':

5. EliteSchlumpF

EliteSchlumpF New Member

May 5, 2009
  6. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    #6 Adams Immersive, May 5, 2009
    Last edited: May 5, 2009
    OK... I'm the mighty SheepNostril... but I don't get it. You pick a weaker opponent and you win, a stronger one and you lose, with some random luck thrown in? And you level up whether you win or lose, just faster if you win? I have not yet connected with what makes it a game. (Then again, slot machines are a game to some!)

But so far I'm winning :)

7. FatherVincent

FatherVincent New Member

Aug 27, 2009
    My Brute Review.... best 99 cents ever spent..

Ever since getting turned on by a friend to the online version of this game the "My Brute" app on my iTouch was fantastic to find.

The fact that runs on a randomness is what is so unique. you might think that the brutes you have right now are weak but after a few level ups things can drastically change then again you can start all over again no big deal... simple fact is it's fun to watch the little guys fight.

The hardest part of this game is finding pupils thats where the competitive part of the game comes in the more pupils you have the faster you advance in levels become more powerful and become known and see your name in lights...

That being said whoever reads this and is playing the game i have one request if you haven't found your Master consider joining my DoJo...

Now i am not going to promise rare Powers or Powerful Weapons and the Best Pets as i said before it's all random but my Bear DoJo will increase your defenses and your Exp will be boosted for 3 days...

P
    lus you will earn a friend that will answer your questions when needed...

So enter My Master Code : HHJCAIFE to become my pupil then email me at
    [email protected] to let me know...