Universal Brothers in Arms® 3: Sons of War (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    I'm on campaign 3 and haven't had to spend a dime.

2. Danz060391

Danz060391 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Piano teacher
    New Zealand
    Crashing every time I open app, I'm on an iPad air 2 and have been playing fine the last few days until this morning. tried restarting, closing from multitask etc, I see others are having this issue too.

3. Danz060391

Danz060391 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Piano teacher
    New Zealand
    I would redownload but only have limited data so delete.

4. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    I want to like this game but the timer BS is killing it for me. Why not make a premium version and a F2P version? It's just takes away from the enjoyment when you have to wait for things to upgrade, worry about energy levels, and forced upgrades to play certain levels.

I know it's all been said before. I really want to love this game but GL makes it impossible.

5. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Well I just failed a mission where I have to protect a truck using a snipter rifle because a single enemy stayed behind the truck and kept throwing grenades at it.
    Bad mission design for this to happen.

6. pkMinhas

pkMinhas Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Software development
    India
    I have been facing crashes on startup right after the GC banner appears. Is anybody else facing the same issue?

7. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Me too

8. Samurix16

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    Yep keeps crashing

9. Samurix16

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    New updates are epic, just wish game had online co-op and no energy bar.

10. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    New update out with online Multiplayer.

Trying the game again and its not too bad...

11. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    Well, it's better than a BIA endless runner would have been, I guess.

But the point is that BIA3 is far worse than BIA1 and BIA2 (before BIA2 got the freemium treatment anyway).

12. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    never played either of them. and its not too bad. not great, but not bad...

13. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    Playing BIA1 on my brother's Nokia N95 was quite a transcendent experience for me back in 2007. One of those "oh crap, mobile gaming can actually become respected and mainstream", you know. Granted, I had no idea about the whole Ngage device thing at the time.

14. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Ahh reminiscing... Its not like the old days ;)

Looks pretty good for a N95 game :D

15. [David]

[David] Member

Mar 24, 2015
    England
    Just downloaded this game after the multiplayer update. The single player campaign is awesome but the energy bar in multiplayer is so annoying. Normally when I start a game there's only one other person in my lobby who quits shortly after the game starts, and it still uses up 4 energy every time. I recorded an example of it here: http://youtu.be/XJGw1MYKiIo

Also in one free-for-all I finished with way more kills than the other players and a much higher kill-death ratio, but I still somehow got 'defeated.' So I'll definitely play through the single player campaign but I'll probably avoid multiplayer for now, at least until I unlock some better guns. Using the default assault rifle can be frustrating when you get someone to low health but then they one shot you with an overpowered sniper.

16. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

When I started I was winning with no kills whatsoever and eventually began to win, but it's like the some of the other players weren't even moving around.

17. richdmoore

richdmoore Active Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Any hints for the single player aspect? I have been upgrading my guns as I go, but once I arrived at chapter 3 the difficulty level ramped way up, and the damage the guns are doing seam very low now. Any hints?

18. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Game was updated no new story missions yet they are totally focused on multiplayer I’m going to give the campaign another go does it support mfi controllers with this latest update?