Universal Brotato (by Erabit Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    #61 Quoad, Aug 17, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2023
    I think there’s been some rebalancing. I’ve been hitting some absolutely massive waves around 12-14, which I’m sure I haven’t hit previously. Earning 700-1,000 gold for each of these levels, which I’m SURE is new.

I’ve also just completed on Apprentice, who I think may be my new favourite character. Begging for an ethereal build, and had I known how stacked he’d end up, I would have likely gone for endless. Oh well!

edit: ok no, I’ve completed with two more characters for the first time tonight, pacifist and golem (no healing!). Didn’t encounter the same massive massive piles of enemies and cash in the early teens. Odd!

Attached Files:

2. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Wow, I guess like others have mentioned..maybe there was rebalancing. I finally beat the lowest difficulty on the phone with not quite a good build! Finally!

Quoad likes this.
  3. Nonstickron

Nonstickron Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Graphic Artist / Pre-Press
    Central Florida
    Somehow I missed Pickle Pete, which (I think) came out a month before this game, and now that I've discovered it, I find I like better than this game. Maybe give it a try (free) if you missed it as well.

4. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    First time I’ve won on farmer, first time I’ve equipped the nuclear launcher, and oh my goodness at that harvesting stat :D

Edit: I should perhaps explain, this was a pure melee build with 3-4 pruners (and a spear and an elemental thing and an elemental sword) until l19. Farmer gets +1 harvesting for each consumable he picks up at full health, pruners give a garden that creates 1 consumable every 12-15s, maxing luck also gives a better chance of consumable drops. I switched out the remaining pruners (with north of 4,000 gold in hand) before l20, because harvesting served no further use and I wanted higher damage weapons. And a nuclear launcher

EE47EAF1-1436-4407-A176-22C7D667E092.png

5. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Keep coming back, the learning is incremental, but it is there.

Then one day you unlock masochist and OH MY GOD the fun and games

tops2 likes this.
  6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Bit late to the party but I’m just wondering what’s the difference between the free and paid version? It seems like the free one has had more updates? I tried the free one and like it just wondering if there’s a benefit to buying it or if playing the free one is a good idea.

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Just bumping my above post as it got missed. Enjoyed the free one and just wondering if it’s better to buy the paid? What’s the difference.