Universal Broken Dawn II (by qinglong zeng)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah... Even some of the skill upgrades are hidden behind gems after 3-4 gold upgrades. They should at least allow you to grind to 3-4 times the amount of gold for upgrades...

But a lot of upgrades are locked gems.

But it seems NPC mobs just get higher and higher hit points.... No real strat

2. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    #22 Psychor, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    Fun game. If the dev is around... we could use an inventory sort button.

UPDATE: There is a sell button which will also sort, but it isn't clear what it will sell.

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Anyone else think the movement speed could be upped a bit? Seems a bit slow, also did anyone figure out how to use the sword on dudes back or is it just for looks?

4. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    #24 Psychor, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    Is the dev around at all?

1. Are gems and/or gear shared across characters?

2. Any chance we could get iCloud support so that we can play across multiple iOS devices?

5. LordxMalice

LordxMalice New Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Game tester
    Ohio
    Fun part time game

I know a lot of folks don't like the energy system. My only complaint about that is there are no multi player or ranking. Usually the energy system is there to keep the pvp, ranking..etc balanced. Meaning you can't go from lvl 1 to lvl 99 in one sitting. So that's the only draw back. Needs arena or some form of multi player aspect. The game itself is awesome, following on the success of Diablo with its massive loot system. Right now I'm lvl 19...my power is a 12k. I've got a 4 star yellow rare set of magnums that do around 1500-2k dmg. One tip, save your gems to use strictly for ID on rare items. It can make a rare item get up to 4 stars (which give an extra 20% to stats). The free to play aspect is flawless, you can watch I believe 15 videos a day. Giving you 15 gems free a day. Some of the missions can take an Insain amount of energy and time to complete. My last mission took nearly 15-20 mins to complete. I also recommend investing in the gem skills early on. The double bazooka shot mixed with the extra shot seems to own atm. I also recommend shooting first..do a back flip, then shooting your rocket while reloading. All in all I recommend this game to fans of Diablo and dungeon crawlers, but with the energy system this becomes a part time game. Still a blast to play either way. 8.5/10

Attached Files:

6. LordxMalice

LordxMalice New Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Game tester
    Ohio
    The sell button will sell all gear that is ID'ed and isn't better then what you are currently using. FYI be sure to remove gems when selling old gear.

7. LordxMalice

LordxMalice New Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Game tester
    Ohio
    Any codes floating around out there

I'm assuming the Asian code input screen is for promo codes....anyone know if this is accurate, and if there are any floating out there.

8. abbad0n

abbad0n Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2008
    When I first started playing, the jewels for watching ads where easy to get. Just press the free gems button and watch. Now that there are more players I never know when the button will work. Get three ads then it won't work for a while. Sometimes if I force remove the game from memory and restart, causing it to reconnect to the server, it will give a few more, sometimes. Getting the full set of daily free gems is a hassle now.

Also, the daily challenges "Dailies" quests will sometimes not be recognized. Lost 3 mecha sentries that way. If it doesn't work the first time don't try again. Wait until midnight for next set of challenges.

9. Psychor

Psychor Active Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Wonder if the dev plans to support this game at all? It was released and then nothing.

10. abbad0n

Jul 24, 2008
    Anyone found violet shoulder armor?

Haven't found any in either drops, store, or black market for both characters. If the only place to get it in a random drop is from the 10x gold chests, then I'll have to build up my gem storage.

Or is it an impossible game and the developers screwed up the chances to receive it? I've found shoulders for other colors, even green, but never for violet.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

11. abbad0n

Jul 24, 2008
    Still looking for help with the above post.

Have a bug to report:

If you get the Quest->Dailies->Alchemy (Use Alchemy 10 times) and you use the Alchemy->10x Alchemy (10% off) button, it will only count for a single usage in the quest count.

That was a waste of gems... T_T

12. boydstr

boydstr Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Gamer
    Netherlands
    what's the risk?the game is for free.