Bringing Pokemon-style battle to the iPhone: Little Masters

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Little Masters, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonyzorz

Tonyzorz Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2011
    South Korea
    Wow, the game play looks very nice. Since there was no word from the developers I thought it was a sham. Will be picking this up on the release :)

2. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Video looks great! but please do add an offline feature into the game. I would love to play online definitely, but I wont be able to get a connection every time, hence the difficulty. Hopefully, an offline feature will be added into the game.

As we talk about IAP, you said that IAP will be optional and will not make you stronger. If thats the case, then it's good, as long as we won't need to pay IAPs to unlock any additional features or maps or storyline.

Besides those, the game really looks great from the video itself, so hopefully it meets up the expectation. And again, please do consider adding an offline mode to the game, it will really help a lot of people :) Thanks.

3. Kav

Kav Active Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Very excited! This looks like so much fun.

4. JoeyLP

JoeyLP Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    australia
    Thanks for the update regarding review, and specially for the additional information you've treated us with. The dungeon adventure mode looks great, keep up the good work.

5. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    think i'll definitely pick this up.. the overall interface really reminds me of Pokemon but it'll fun to see a new cast of monsters :D

6. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Get Minimon Online, while your waiting for Little masters to come out. It's just $0.99. It's like Pokemon, but different style to the game. Check it out.

7. ZOOT

ZOOT Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    i dont think its the olympics because friends of mine have there app in store while they where later then you guys

8. sir_racer05

sir_racer05 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Kansas, USA
    hope it comes out soon. cant wait. just hope its not a tap to play and there is an actual control interface. but hope in one hand and you know what in the other lol

9. ZOOT

ZOOT Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Nespinespinespi???????

10. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Gotta say, I'm really looking forward to this game.

11. MrRIP

MrRIP Active Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Any word from the devs?

12. paracelus

paracelus Member

Nov 1, 2011
    It's not looking good, 3 weeks after being submitted to Apple, still no word on the progress through submission. Shame, I was really looking forward to this. Hopefully it's something fixable, not Apple considering it too much of a 'clone'. :(

13. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    It an update for junk jack a little over 3 weeks for apple to submit. Apple just is taking along time now!

14. VanderLegion

VanderLegion Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Yah, the review process is taking a long time for some people right now, that doesn't mean it won't get approved. I'm pretty sure if you're gonna get rejected, they'll just reject it when they do the review. They won't put it into active review then let it sit there for weeks before they reject it.

15. paracelus

paracelus Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Yeah that makes sense. Hopefully it will, of all the Pokemon-style games coming or already around, it definatley is the best looking one. Fingers crossed!

16. qdawg15

qdawg15 Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Well I think the delay might have some thing to do with, the "Hacking" apps, you guys remember those, right? And where did they come from? Hong Kong! So Apple is (I guess...) being overtly cautious with this app for really no reason...

17. juls363

juls363 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Hacking apps?! I would like to know more about this...

18. qdawg15

qdawg15 Member

Aug 10, 2012
    They stole your money from your apple account... Look it up. The Internet is your friend.

19. ZOOT

ZOOT Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    The game is in the appstore ??

20. paracelus

paracelus Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Not in UK...