Universal Brightest Kingdom TD (by Aggressive Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by S.Simon, Feb 4, 2015.

1. tabs

tabs Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Philippines
    Actually, I did and believe it or not, I enjoyed it. Here's what I have to say.

The Pros:

1. Graphics reminds me of Crystal Siege which is another awesome TD game. I love good graphics when it comes to TD games.
    2. Obvious attempt of Devs to add something new to the TD genre.
    3. I love the blueprint idea and drops, but wonder if the RNG of blueprint drops will affect the game/level/map?
    4. There are three modes, and as far as I can tell, only 1 difficulty. Pretty challenging, in which tower placement and planning is really crucial.
    5. iAP is in the form of gold (?) only, although there's double currency. Crystal and Gold bars, I don't think they will matter much though.
    6. Game seems polished and runs smoothly.

The Cons:

1. I wish there was more info about the buildings. While there's a short description, not much info on the cost of buildings, what it actually does, and what are those buildings at all.
    2. The towers and their upgrades doesn't differ much in look, and there is no (?) indicator of tower level.
    3. I know there's 1-2 more issues I have with the game, but can't remember them. Will update my post if ever I manage to remember it. :D

Overall, I am quite impressed with the game and will definitely give this more of my time. Good job Dev!

2. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    The game is ridiculously hard though ... Especially the gold rush levels. I am having a hard time saving up 1000 gold and winning the levels at the same time.

3. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback!

4. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015
    To win, try the magical towers. Fire or disintegration!

5. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Thank you very much! It is a pleasure to read such reviews of their game!

6. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I reassessed my earlier comment and gave this a go and I've got to admit I'm enjoying it a fair bit but I am finding it very hard pretty early on. I'm struggling with the mission when you see the first enemy that you need to use silence on.......but I'm also struggling with a lot of the money/crystal levels on the earlier maps. So I'm not sure if I'm missing a trick? I've upgraded most towers to level 3 and I'm not sure what else I can do...

I'm no TD novice but the difficulty is the only thing that's putting me off this at the moment

7. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Up! It's cool game !