Universal Brightest Kingdom TD (by Aggressive Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by S.Simon, Feb 4, 2015.

1. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Thanks for the feedback! Guild saboteurs more useful at higher levels!

2. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    So far I am liking this game but I would like to play more before I give my view. I do like the beginning though with the map of the land and all its detail. The buildings and what you need to build them is great. I like how I can swap towers, upgrade them or combine them.

3. TheBigBass

TheBigBass Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Only just started, but it's giving off a good vibe so far.

4. Shyft

Shyft Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2013
    You know, I really want to like this game but I feel there's something off and I just can't out my finger on it. Going to play it a little more and try to figure it out. I do feel a little more explanation or a help option would be useful regarding upgrades and the buildings.

5. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Thanks for the feedback!

6. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Thanks for the tip! We'll figure out how to add more to the game help screens!

7. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Friends! To what level you completed the game? What is your most interesting?

8. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    #48 y2kmp3, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    S. Simon,

The graphics look great. It is obviously a good labor of love. As you have already observed, there is a lot of skepticism on F2P TD games here in this forum since the game's mechanics lend themselves well to this model and it is very difficult to judge early on whether or not the game is winnable without lots of IAPs, particularly consumable IAPs.

I appreciate your attention given to this thread. I am interested in giving your game a try, but I need more detailed and explicit info on the IAP model:

1. You mentioned that the game was previously released as Premium. When was this originally released? Which country? Was it released under the same name?

2. In changing the game from Premium to F2P for the re-release, what mechanics were changed? Please describe in details.

3. What timed mechanics have been altered or added in the F2P version? What consumables IAPs are added?

4. A litmus test of the robustness of any F2P TD game is how far a truly "skilled" player can progress in the game without buying a single IAP. Have you tested the game this way? In general, IAPs are fine if they are meant to allow the player to shortcut the game's progress but they should never be a gate that prevent a "skilled" player from progressing.

TD is an extremely crowded space. There are so many Premium TD games and even more F2P TD games. I sympathize with you, as you are fighting hard for attention to your creation.

9. buktush

buktush New Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Typical fremium crapola. After a few stages you stall. Need to buy..... Get a damn soul and make a full game, selk it at a reasonable price and do away with pay to play crap.

Your ruining gaming for everyone!

10. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015

1. The game was released half a year ago in Russia.
    2. In the transition to f2p model has been increased accumulation time gold bullion and slightly increased cost of towers ... that's it
    3. In-app purchases were in the premium version.
    4.The game was difficult and to go to f2p model. Everything is left unchanged. In-app purchase does not guarantee victory.

Thank you very much for your attention to our project!
    If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them.

11. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Tell us what you choose, or the mechanics of magic? Which tower is your favorite?

12. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015
    news of the day!
    ironhide game studio appreciated overview of our games on facebook :eek: :cool:

13. Pbcreed78

Pbcreed78 Member

Jul 23, 2010
    I was wondering how to obtain the sphere of power. I wanted to upgrade to rocket launchers, but can't seem to get the sphere. I've played the level where the sphere is in the middle, but nothing. I even got three stars too. Great game by the way. I really have enjoyed it. Even dropped $49.99, as I felt it was a great app that I've spent at least 10 hours in so far.

14. S.Simon

S.Simon Active Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Thank you for your feedback! Sphere power is obtained after the passage of 4 or 8 levels. If you have already passed the level 4, try to restore the factory or school magii.Oni are on the left side of the capital. Write, if it does not.

15. Pbcreed78

Pbcreed78 Member

Jul 23, 2010
    I passed level 4. I guess you can choose to restore either factory or magic school. I restored magic school. There is a level higher up that has a second sphere, however, I can't beat it since I can't destroy the black air balloons without rocket launchers. So, I'm kind of stuck now.

Attached Files:

16. yourtax

yourtax Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    I can second that. Felt kinda lost early on and free2play games don't keep my attention span for too long.

17. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Use fire towers along with slow towers to get by. I was able to escape the stage with 3/10 crystals to score the second orb.

18. Pbcreed78

Pbcreed78 Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Thanks mate! Worked like a charm. Got all the crystals with that strategy. Didn't even realize there where more additional towers I could upgrade to. So, I guess I'll be checking to see if I can upgrade my other towers to something more powerful for now on.

19. tabs

tabs Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Philippines
    How I wish this game is premium instead of f2p. As a huge TD fan, I basically buy any good looking (yeah, good graphics is a big plus for me) tower defense games out there. As I've been out of the iOS scene for a few months, was really happy when I checked TA forum and found a game title/thread with TD on it. Was so excited to click it then saw FREE which made me a bit sad, honestly.

Anyway, seeing that the thread has gathered quite a few post (in which half of it is probably from the developer, which is a big plus, and graphics just looks amazing, except for the icon, sorry looks cheap and non TD related), I decided to download it. Can't play it yet, but will definitely post my impression if I actually have some good things to say about the game.

Thank you for a year of your hard work Dev, and looking forward to enjoying your game.

TLDR: There are still people who prefer paid premium app than freemium. =)

20. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    To be honest the game feels more like premium rather than freemium. Give it a try.