iPad Bridge Builder

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by lazyrawr, Dec 29, 2008.

1. lazyrawr

lazyrawr Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Anyone play that old sim game on PC Bridge Builder?

it was 2Dish and you had to build a bridge strong enough for a train to cross.
    The catch was you only had a limited amount of money for the project, and if you didn't build it well enough, it'd collapse. Super fun, made you feel like an architect. I loved it!

It would make a fantastic iPhone game, the closest thing i've seen is tiki towers, but i dont want to have to baby sit monkeys...i just wanna build stuff.

2. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    tiki towers is actually really fun and has great game play and great replay ability. i would get it its pretty much the same thing you just described except with monkeys:D...but ya great game

3. lazyrawr

Dec 13, 2008
    definetly not the same gameplay... it's just the towers look similar with the big fat nodes and cross beam-iness... I guess i have to at least check it out.

But either way, i want a TRUE bridge builder sim!

4. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Still waiting for World of Goo. That would be great. Tiki Towers is a great game IMO, and only $.99, so i mean why not? I doubt you'll get what you want anytime soon, maybe someday, but not time soon.

5. lazyrawr

Dec 13, 2008
    ok, i went for it and Tiki Towers is pretty rad.... I'd be satisfied if only they'd add a "Free Build" mode... I just want to build stuff for the hell of it!!!

Well worth .99c though

6. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Yeah, that would be pretty cool for the developers to add that. Maybe there could be user created levels like in Enigmo. Point A and Point B could be moved around and then add steel bars or whatever you think would be necessary. Then, you could play the level like you normally would. :)

I think that'd be a great idea :)

PS, yeah Tiki Towers is definitely worth the $1. It's lots of fun and nothing like I've played on the iPhone.

7. IzzyNobre

IzzyNobre Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Canada
    Tiki Towers was probably my best $0.99 purchase so far. Well polished, very interesting and addictive gameplay, and the devs threw in some unlockables for good measure.

For 99 cents you really can't expect more content.

8. mek

mek Well-Known Member