Universal Brickies (by Noodlecake Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 20, 2015.

1. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    16 and 19.

I'll try later to 3 star levels 3 and 15 too.

Great game. I'm surprised to not see any IAP, not even to remove ads.

2. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    #42 Qwertz555, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
    I only unlocked level 4 in the puzzle pack so far, but yeah, level 3 seems out of reach for me to get it perfect. LOL, i'm even struggling to get two stars.
    I mainly was concentrating on 3* the normal level packs. I just started level pack 3, but inbetween i go back to 2-8, my big pain in the ass after countless tries.

I also gave the endless mode my first try. I definitely will come back here more, but i also have to re-write a bit what i wrote earlier in this thread:

"The only little issue i have would be these modern pastell colors, not my thing. If you play for a bit, you also won't lose track with your ball later on. At first, it can get easily lost when things explode. Wished i could change the color of the ball on some occasions."

Depending on the layout, i still lose track very easily, and it also gets very tiresome for my eyes. THE reason why i'm not playing longer sessions (tho i'd like to). But since the Devs aren't offering any new colors (ball/background) to any game mode, it simply seems to be their intention to make this game a bit harder by that.

Well, after all it's a very good free game (thanks) and seeing about 130k players on GC's leaderboard my question would be: having no iap's and only ads - did it pay off and will we see any substantial upgrade?

Edit: since there is no more interest in this from any side, i only edit my post. Yep, level 3,15,16,19 are impossible for me too. I only get 1* with a big struggle anyway. The level design is devilishly made with the bad intention to get your ball stuck by going left-right for some precious time. I still prefere this over any Anodia (lesser challenge) but that button, where you can release the ball out of the awkward boring left-right going position would have been a nice addition in this raw diamond.

3. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Glad to see this get updated #
    I dig the new icon too