Universal Brew Town (by AppBox Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Sorry!

Never mind my previous post...
    The game is great!
    #secondchangeofheart

2. ForestCrunk

ForestCrunk Active Member

Mar 30, 2016
    Train Spotting

Does anyone know how to complete the daily task Train Spotting? I’ve tried clicking on it, nothing. I’ve tried following it as much as possible, that’s not it either. Can’t imagine what it might be.
    So far though, I like this idle/sim. It’s not overbearing with the ads, the upgrade system seems fair, and currency(both kinds) are relatively easy to acquire. Granted I’ve only prestiged once (I got purple hops now), so we’ll see where this goes, but for an idle ftp title in an already overcrowded genre, it’s got a lot going for it.

3. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    I forget if it was on their website or twitter or whatever, but they did mention something about the trainspotting thing being bugged so I think we'll have to wait for a fix before it works.

4. pseudoart

pseudoart Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2013
    #24 pseudoart, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    I absolutely love the label designer. I’ve spend more time doing labels than playing the game. TBH, gameplay is a bit barebones, I hope they’ll expand it with more content.

https://imgur.com/gallery/RRcMnPx

I’m off to redesign a couple of them. Again. And drain my batteries. This game drains battery like crazy.

5. taah

taah Active Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Project Manager
    Bangkok, Thailand
    6+, ios 10.3.2, crashes after loading screen progress bar similar to previous reports.

6. YaoYao

YaoYao Active Member

May 21, 2014
    Still crashes on my phone, but got it running on my iPad. The gameplay loop is incredibly shallow: queue up brew, wait, tap a whole bunch to bottle, repeat. Make/stockpile certain sets to complete requests that pop up to make money. Research makes the beers worth more but also take longer. Despite all the "flavors" you "choose" research is really just 3 times of "tap a button at the right moment". It's not even a mini-game, it's a quicktime event. Other than the wait-tap loop the entire game is the label designer. Admittedly, it lets you make some cool designs, but it doesn't really impact the game. The art and presentation is good, but this almost isn't even a game as is :/

7. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    They spend all their resources in making sure u can create your labels... Pretty useless feature

8. Acidcart

Acidcart New Member

Dec 18, 2017
    Ad reset?

Sooo it seems the game runs out of ads? So no more auto bottling and rewards from clicking on the truck. Speaking of that. Anyone else find they have to press the limo and drone and truck several times to get it to acknowledge the click?

9. L0ck

L0ck Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    If you were like me and the game crashed on you, there's an update out! Can't speak for everyone, but the game loads for me now.

10. NotHuskyStarcraft

Apr 10, 2018
    The exact same thing is happening to me.

11. Ccopeland1980

Ccopeland1980 New Member

May 1, 2018
    Limo

For some reason, I can't click the God forsaken limos. What am I doing wrong?? :confused: