#Breakforcist

Kevin John
"...I spent at least two hours curled up with my iPad, paddling balls at breakfast. Well-played, Breakforcist." - Kotaku…
TouchArcade Rating:
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"...I spent at least two hours curled up with my iPad, paddling balls at breakfast. Well-played, Breakforcist." - Kotaku Enjoy the chaotic & addictive arcade action of the world’s first breakfast/exorcism themed brick-breaker! Use your magical ball & paddle to save breakfast from the clutches of the evil demon “Howdy” through endless waves of possessed waffles! A fresh take on an old-school game genre FEATURES: * A fast-paced and endless arcade-style action game! * A fresh new visual style & full original soundtrack by Pete Ellison (designer of Bibimbap Friends, Donut Ghost, ex-producer of record label Disko Warp). * Unlock bonus power-ups for even crazier gameplay! * A 13-song original energetic soundtrack, over 40 minutes of original pop & electronic music! * Clear goals to unlock 40 super cute stickers for use in iMessage! REVIEWS: "...there's a delightful mania to the game that makes destroying the blocks feel perfectly chaotic." - Pocket Gamer "The marriage of pre-teen, super-happy, kawaii utopia and a nostalgic love for syrupy pancakes is the aesthetic i didn’t know I needed until I started playing." - Satchell Drakes "...definitely one of the better brick-breaker games for mobile right now and certainly the most interesting" - Gamezebo Developed by Lucid Sheep Games Art & Music by Pete Ellison Soundtrack available at peteellison.bandcamp.com!
Information
Seller:Kevin John
Genre:Arcade, Music, Puzzle
Release:Feb 28, 2017
Updated:Aug 30, 2021
Version:1.2.1
Size:160.6 MB
User Rating: (7)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal