Break Loose: Zombie Survival (By Pixtoy)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Felipe Lomeu, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Felipe Lomeu

Felipe Lomeu Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Hi guys,

First of all, thank you for your time.

I'm the co-founder of Pixtoy, a mobile games studio in Brazil that emerged in 2012. We have grown a lot since then, but we are still looking for our space in the market. We know that we have several challenges ahead, but our thirst and passion for what we do have shown us that everything is a matter of time.

One of these challenges is to make our game to be played in all countries, not only here in Brazil. We want to bring fun to everyone. That is what moves us.

For you that are tired of childish games and silly challenges, last week we released on the App Store an addictive game called “Break Loose: Zombie Survival”.

Break Loose: Zombie Survival throws the player in a post apocalyptic world devastated by zombies. The game is an endless running that was inspired by games like: Subway Surfers, Temple Run, Pitfall, Jetpack Joyride, among others.

Here in Brazil and in several other countries we are already abreast of the leading and most downloaded zombie games in the world!

Video demo of the game:

If you have iOS you can directly download it on the App store and take a look!
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brea...9124?ls=1&mt=8

:)

2. magicfreak

magicfreak Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Research /GamingSoon @AppAdvice.com
    has it been released...as the iTunes link ain't working.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #3 Exact-Psience, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    Downloading. I love zombie themed games, but i've honestly never seen them work on a behind the back running game except Into the Dead (which was destroyed by later updates that added IAP-only stuff) and Zombie Highway. Some are ok, but not spectacular.

Hoping this changes that thought.

EDIT: Played a few runs, and the gameplay is pretty standard. I do like the warping effect of the background though.