Universal Brawl Stars (by Supercell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dukat111, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    I would say the season pass would not ruined the game, since it gives you a little more rewards and a new brawler only, F2P players would still have their own version of reward/challenge progress as well, you still get the new brawler eventually, just need more time to play the game to get more boxes.

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @Lull4by the new brawler isn’t looking too great to me but it’s still always fun to play with a different brawler.

I just got Sprout to rank 9 so started saving my chests ready for the update. I am looking forward to seeing how it pans out but I do think it’s a silly trend for games to be following. I mean seriously who would be subscribing to multiple games every month? With an ever increasing amount adding these passes it would cost the same as some of your bills!

3. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Not sure I like the price of the pass, even if you earn all of the gems on the rewards it’ll still cost you 89 gems or so. Costs 169 gems otherwise which is £9.99 which seems high to me.

Works out a bit over the £4.99 if you earn all those free gems back.

4. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Well at least you still can get 80 gem through the progress every season for free if you spend a lot of time to play the game, so the worst situation is that you don’t have any gem at all, so you have to wait 2 seasons to purchase the third season’s pass, you still have chance to get season pass for free, that is actually friendly to F2P players compareing to other mobile F2P games.

ste86uk likes this.
  5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #25 ste86uk, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    @Lull4by yes I did think that, at least letting people that do play for free get it occasionally which I know other games don’t.

I was wondering what a normal season length will be as I thought it would be 30 days but it says it has 53 days so if it’s longer I guess that makes it better value? Not sure if it’s a one off or not though.

I completed two quests and half way on the third so far. I was thinking maybe if I buy it one season by the next season I’ll have enough free gems.

But for now I’m just going to play as normal and see how far along I get, as I imagine it’s all retroactive whenever you purchase it you’ll get it all anyway.

I like the quests any idea if those are per season or get new ones more often than that?

6. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Still surprised this game has only two pages it’s amazingly free 2 play friendly I’ve always thought and a very good game to boot.

Just getting back into it after over a year away, I stopped because I didn’t have enough time for all the games I was playing and Everdale took all my time when it was released, but now that’s been trashed I wasted all that time

They let me transfer my purchases over to Brawl Stars so got quite a few gems now at least.