Universal Braveland Wizard (by Tortuga Team)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Dec 3, 2014.

1. defunct32

defunct32 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Ugh! I typed out quite a lengthy respond to say I caved in and bought the game! And am really impressed, something went wrong during posting of the message.

Anyways, yes! The game is really nice although on the simpler side but still addictive.

I have a question, in battle there's three options on the lower left: ability, hourglass and defend, what is the hourglass for?

2. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    It's a wait option. What it does is put that character "last in line" so to speak. Everyone has a turn order and waiting is a viable option at times so that the enemy can move in range. I tend to use it quite often with my monk. I'll wait and then move and teleport to the enemy. Can clear more than half the map with that guy turn one.

Hope that helped bro. Enjoy

3. defunct32

defunct32 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Ah I see it now! Thank you ;)

4. playpanic

playpanic Active Member

Feb 27, 2013
  5. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I hold of on the purchase but I still think about this game every now and then. There was neither a sale nor an update since release... Seems like the devs do not care about this game? I hope someone can prove me wrong :/

6. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    It's only been 2 months.

7. toolbag2009

toolbag2009 New Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Sales on,,, downloading wop wop!

8. hincy89

hincy89 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2011
    Nice addition to the last braveland like the fact you play as a different character type, can't recommend this enough