Universal Brave & Little Adventure - (By Dmitriy Kashirin)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    #41 Gambler, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    Enjoyed the game very much even more than Tiny Thief (not to forget TT was made by Rovio and this appears to be a one person project) - Just hope sales go reasonanly well and more levels get added.

Still, for a buck this game's a steal!

2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    There's definitely gotta be an issue with optimization with Brave & Little. There's no way the game should be using up 10% of battery during 5 minutes of play. I mean, none of the Telltale episodes burn through this much battery in that amount of time and a single episode usually takes up an entire charge. I hope this is something that is looked into.

3. #43 LightDrop Games, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    December update

[​IMG]

On December 15th we released the Christmas update!
    In this update, you can play the mini-game, which will not be available in other game versions.
    Please upgrade Brave & Little to the new version.

We have made many fixes, improved image quality on the iPad, increased game performance, fixed many minor bugs and solved the disappearance of objects problem. In addition, we made the German localization, and generally made a great job!

Thank you all for the good feedback. We hope the game will please you in this and in the next updates!

Link to the new update: http://m.onelink.me/36ed3244

4. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Why was this forgotten?Now that tiny thief is gone,it should receive more attention.