iPad Brain Challenge on sale---worth it?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ficbot, Dec 12, 2008.

1. ficbot

ficbot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Brain Challenge is on sale for $5.99. I am wondering if people who have it think it's worth it. I have lately been enjoying several games from Gameloft and this is the sort of game I tend to like. But I have a few others in this category and don't play them as often as maybe I should. Still, this is a great price considering it is normally 20% more. So what do you think?

2. davidhenry114

davidhenry114 Active Member

Nov 4, 2008
    In my opinion, no. I bought it early on when the app store launched. It was $9.99 then and it was a decent game for that time (when there weren't very many good games in the app store). But now, however, there are too many better games for much less than $5.99 that I would say no, unless you really need a brain teaser type game.

3. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Check out Brain surge b4 buying that one. Its cheaper and has lots of content

4. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    I've enjoyed brain challenge. I try to play every morning. It keeps graphs of your results and I don't feel the games get old. It's a nice start in the morning while the coffee is brewing. This is a brain challenge game with puzzles, patters, and logic, but not much in the way of trivia.

5. marlenedegrood

marlenedegrood Well-Known Member

Actually .... for the price it's good. I almost bought it when it was $9.99 ... I'm glad I waited and I'm glad to have it.

6. Played on DS and it was really bad compared to the other brain games. I'd say wait until the inevitable better brain games come along.

7. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

#7 MicroByte, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
    Might have to get this now

8. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    Wrong thread.

Egnore this.:p

9. hkiphone

hkiphone Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    I quite like Brain Challenge, bought it at $10. I still keep it on my iPhone.
    I would just warn you that if you are slightly colour-blind, it will be a problem for some of the games. I just cannot score any points on those games. I had let the support team know, but since its inception, there haven't been any updates to address this issue.