Universal Bowling Central (by ROLOCULE GAMES PRIVATE LIMITED)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Rolocule Games

Rolocule Games Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    #21 Rolocule Games, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  2. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    Sorry for the trouble and thanks for buying the game. We are working on an update that will address your major concerns by tomorrow. Also working on improving the game as per feedback.

3. mw1

mw1 Active Member

Aug 30, 2013
    I am stuck on level 26 with no idea at all how to proceed. Was enjoying the puzzle elements, up to this point where I feel it's almost impossible to get even one pin down.

Also, sometimes if I put a lot of spin on the ball and it rolls slowly, there is a chance that the ball will slow down and start going in reverse. That round will have to be abandoned after that because the game doesn't register that you've thrown a ball.

4. Grist

Grist Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2008
    VP of Marketing
    Massachusetts
    If it's any comfort to know this, I was able to finish all of the levels, so none of them -- even level 26 -- is impossible. On several levels, I had to try many times before I determined the right approach. I can't recall how I beat level 26, but I can tell you that many of the higher-numbered levels require use of spin, in addition to precise (lucky) timing. I generally have a lot of patience for games like this, and in this case my patience was rewarded with all the times I uttered "Wow" in disbelief after passing particularly tricky levels.

5. Grist

Grist Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2008
    VP of Marketing
    Massachusetts
    Because of the post by mw1 about level 26, I decided to try playing that level again so I could refresh my memory about how I was able to beat it. Instead, I discovered that the app crashes every time I try to replay that level (not having that problem when replaying other levels) on my iPad Mini with retina display (last year's model).

6. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    Update for level 26

You are right, level 26 is one of the difficult levels! The app did crash on level 26 earlier, and we have taken care of it in our update 1.11 that was released on Feb 9. Hope you are not facing any issues now.

Thanks!

7. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    Bowling Central 2.0

Just wanted to let you know the game is FREE now. We have also released version 2.0 with 45 new levels and also introducing local multiplayer on device or using motion gaming when you hook it up with Apple TV to give the most realistic bowling experience.

Game Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id897861607?pt=234724&ct=PR&mt=8

Cheers
    Rolocule Games

Attached Files:

8. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Love good bowling games, but am very picky about 'em! So many in the store and I've played most all of 'em! Only a couple are good enough IMO to keep around, so I know I'm a tough customer to make happy when it comes to these type of games, but I always keep my eyes open for a better game!

9. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    PBA Bowling Challange is my favorite so far. I'm picky about my bowling games also. Just downloaded this one. I have high hopes for it.

10. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    Exciting New Multiplayer Features added!

Become a part of the Global Bowling Central league

Play 10 pin bowling online against bowlers from around the world as you play the newest mode in Bowling Central - Online V/S mode

With the latest update, Bowling Central now has 3 bowling modes, offering lots more than just plain bowling -
    1. Online V/S: Challenge players from all around the world for a round of 10-pin Bowling.
    2. Turn Play: Play with your friends for a round of 3,6 or 10-pin bowling on the same device! You can add up to 4 players at one time.
    3. Challenge: Bust the regular classic bowling and strategize to time your spin as you dodge through moving obstacles on your way to a strike!

Bowl using super intuitive swipe controls or natural Wii-like motion gestures, turn your living room into your personal bowling alley!

Update / Download for FREE - Click here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    Introducing 8 player Online Tournaments in Bowling Central

Hi everyone,

Bowling Central’s previous update added a competitive edge with the introduction of Online multiplayer mode and within a month, more than 13,000 online bowling matches have been played with daily sessions shooting up by a whopping 400% since then!

To fuel the game furthermore, the latest update brings to you a global Tournament mode , taking the online multiplayer feature to yet another level, giving a bigger, competitive, entertaining and intense face to the game.

[​IMG]

While Online V/S mode facilitated one on one online bowling matches, Tournament mode introduces players to the option of entering in global 8 player bowling matches. Starting with 8 player quarter finals, the best 4 players will be progressing to the semi finals, the best 2 qualifying and playing in the finals! These tournaments are sure to trigger the intensity and thrill of the game among the players worldwide.

Players can choose to play tournaments in any of the 4 bowling rooms – Thunder Strike, Midnight Hook, Delta Spare and Wild Frame, each room having a different winning prize ranging from 1,000 to 60,000 in-game chips.

Bowling Central is FREE at the AppStore - DOWNLOAD HERE

As you must be knowing, it can be played using super intuitive swipe controls on iPhone and iPad or using natural Wii-like motion gestures when connected to Apple TV.

This new feature is a big UPDATE to Bowling Central & we are hoping to hear your feedback on this :)

Cheers!

12. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    Become a Millionaire in Bowling Central

Hi everyone,

We just introduced an exciting new update in Bowling Central. This update brings in 5 new rooms in the Online V/S mode - Lucky Roll, Spin Fire, Pride Alley, Knockout Pro & Tenpin Masters, wherein the stakes are high, very high and so is the winning prize!

The winning prize in the Online V/S mode start from as less as 100 chips and go up to 10 million.

[​IMG]

Try out the new update (free) and do let us know what you think about it.
    You can download it here

Cheers!

13. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    #33 Rolocule Games, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Players can now win 50 million in Bowling Central Tournaments

We just released a new update of Bowling Central, here's what it offers -

- 4 new bowling rooms in Tournament mode with prize up to 50 million -
    That's 5 times the prize in the earlier update. There has been a constant rise in the engagement levels of players since Tournament mode was first introduced in Bowling Central; over 176K tournaments have been played till date, with 'Pupung' from Indonesia winning 250 tournaments, 'Timsha610' from Turkey and '5011177' from Moscow winning 143 and 109 tournaments, respectively.

Here are the new bowling rooms -
    [​IMG]

- Country specific leaderboard-
    Based on popular demand, the latest update will give all players a chance to earn a spot in leaderboards based on their country with country specific leaderboards in addition to already existing global and weekly leaderboards.

[​IMG]

- A dynamic community -
    Introducing a new platform for all our players to like, comment and follow other players and watch them spin on the lanes, in partnership with Everyplay. With this, we aim to build and nurture an enthusiastic, competitive and a friendly forum for all our players.

The new update is out now, do give it a try and let us know what you think about it.
    DOWNLOAD HERE