Universal Bounty Stars (by DeNA Corp)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Aug 27, 2016.

1. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    I agree. It was also one of the few premium currency iOS games where the premium currency felt entirely optional from the start and I am glad to have picked up the starter to support a very fun set of ideas. Bounty Stars certainly wasn't perfect but it was one of the few games that hit all the right buttons for me. It's just a shame that games like this and Deckstorm couldn't get picked up by someone else.

2. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Still unsure why they couldn't sell it to another service. The game is new, well designed, fun. The IAP balance is well done. Just cancelling seems harsh, imho.

3. Tulki

Tulki Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2014
    I'm not at all surprised. This is how DeNA treats all of their games, and it's why I ignore anything with their name on it. They just spin F2P games up, kill them less than a year later, and repeat.

4. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Shame this has vanished, it wasn't around long and I really enjoyed it :(
    The idea, crew combat and ship combat was fun

5. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Very fun game. Unfortunately this along with Deckstorm were only around for a quick minute before ending up in the mobile abyss. I thought Bounty Stars had some really nice ideas and most importantly it was fun trying to find the culprits throughout the galaxy. I always wonder what would have been added, tweaked, or expanded upon if the game was still alive today.