Universal Bounce On Back - Coming late November

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AlexIddyBiddyGames, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 AlexIddyBiddyGames, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    Hello, everyone!
    My name is Alex I am the art director for Iddy Biddy Games. I just want to share with you that we are releasing Bounce On Back, a continuation of the Bounce On series. We were lucky to get an article posted on Touch Arcade, but I wanted to see if anyone had any questions for us.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: sorry about the size of the screenshots I will just make them smaller for now.

2. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    Glad It's Coming Back!

Hi,

Been playing the Bounce On series forever, both #1 and #2 have never left my iPhone. Was very happy #1 got updated for widescreen support and it works wonderfully on my iPhone 6, but sadly #2 was never given any love. I also beta tested both Bounce On's before they were released. Anyways, glad it's coming back.

Couple questions:

Is Jonas (Team Phobic member) apart of this new Bounce On?

Is the new hero a girl bounce? or will the original red bounce be making an appearance?

Will there be any boss battles?

Why the change of direction from collecting diamonds or keys?

3. IBGjosh

IBGjosh Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Game development
    Boulder, CO
    #3 IBGjosh, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    This is Josh from Iddy Biddy Games.

I was the audio director and one of the co-owners of Team Phobic. I also helped with level design and enjoyed helping with the game design when I could.

Jonas and the other guys are now working at another company we've worked with closely over the years. I started Iddy Biddy Games with my brother Ben and Alex, both of whom also worked with us at Team Phobic.

Bounce will still be a red ball, but we have updated the visuals.

We do have a boss battle already and future updates will bring more content including new enemies, bosses and at least one additional world.

Keys were a story element of Bounce On 2 and so won't carry over into the new setting.

We're excited to hear what the fans think and will definitely be listening to feedback so that we can continue to improve the game in free updates.

4. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    Great, thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to giving this new entry into the Bounce On series a go.

It's going to be very hard to top #1 and #2, both are/still incredible platformer games for iOS.