Universal Bounce On Back (By Iddy Biddy Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    Aww, bummer! I was looking forward to hearing some news and feedback. I hope some of my issues are being looked over and considered.

Could you at least report the status of the Game Center leaderboard bug? Has this been ironed out?

Thanks

2. IBGjosh

IBGjosh Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Game development
    Boulder, CO
    Hi Golden Boy!

One thing I intend for us to do before adding any major new features is to polish what we have based on our own observations as well as suggestions from fans. The issues you've mentioned are things we've noticed ourselves and have fixes in mind. I want the entire user experience to be clean and intuitive and I admit we have a number of things to iron out still.

One thing slowing us down is that our programmer was involved in a major gaming event recently and has been unavailable to work. But we'll be able to get back to work in the next few days. We definitely won't be ignoring any known bugs.

Sorry for the slow news lately!

-Josh

3. galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    HI all,

I'm stuck on level 9. I can't find the eye of the needle. Anyone know where it is.

Thanks

Beth

4. Golden Boy

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    NEWS?!?!

Don't let this adventure die! =(

5. IBGjosh

IBGjosh Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Game development
    Boulder, CO
    Hi Beth!

That giggle is a tricky one. Look for a secret around in the same area for the giggle "A Sticky Challenge".

Sorry for the lack of news everyone. We've got a small update in the works with some added polish and more challenge levels, and have some additional Bounce On news hopefully coming next week so stay tuned for that!

Please come here with any questions or comments and I promise to be around!

-Josh
    Iddy Biddy Games

6. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Thanks!!!!

7. IBGjosh

IBGjosh Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Game development
    Boulder, CO
    Bounce On & Bounce On 2 updates!

Just as a side note to Bounce On Back, we wanted to let fans know we've started doing some minor updates to the original Bounce On and Bounce On 2 games. We're also returning Bounce On Lite to the store.

As of today new updates include Game Center support as well as support for iOS 8, iPhone 5, and iPhone 6, including widescreen support. Game Center support will re-enable leaderboard capabilities.

In the near future we'll also be updating Facebook and Twitter functionality so players will be able to brag and compete against their friends again.

We're also working on the final elements of an update for Bounce On Back that will include more challenge levels, and a bit of polish. :)

-Josh

8. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010

Awesome news! Thanks for supporting an old favorite!!!

9. IBGjosh

IBGjosh Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Game development
    Boulder, CO
    Bounce On 2

Hey everyone,

Just want to let you know that the update for the full version of Bounce On 2 didn't release for some reason and we're working with Apple to get the issue resolved. Looks like we have to wait until Monday though.

-Josh

10. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    I'm a huge fan of Bounce On 1 and 2. This game took a while to get into, but it gets pretty awesome! I would say, it just take some time to get into.

11. Golden Boy

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    I've been a huge fan for a very long time as well! I hope this series bounces back to a life of popularity.

If you like to challenge yourself, I have some very nice level times placed throughout Bounce On 1 and 2, see if you can beat some!

Good luck!

12. IBGjosh

IBGjosh Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Game development
    Boulder, CO
    Updates incoming!

Hi everyone!

Sorry for being so quiet lately. We've had some hiccups trying to get all of these updates out. But as of now Bounce On, Bounce On Lite, Bounce On 2 Lite, Bounce On Back and Bounce On Back Lite have new updates. Bounce On 2 is just around the corner and should hopefully be releasing in the next 24 hours.

Enjoy, and let us know if you have any issues or questions.

Now that that's done, I need to let everyone know that things have shifted for us here at Iddy Biddy Games. While we're still committed to maintaining the Bounce On games as well as bringing more content for Bounce On Back, we are no longer able to work on them full-time. We have plans to improve Bounce On Back as well as release a second world with an all new setting, as well as continue the new storyline. I will try to keep news coming as we get organized into our new schedule, and we're going to try our best to keep everyone from having to wait too long.

Thanks for your feedback and support!

-Josh
    Iddy Biddy Games

13. jellybeans12345

jellybeans12345 Active Member

May 12, 2015
    vet nurse
    Australia
  14. Golden Boy

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    Thanks for the update and continued support of an amazing series! Bounce On 2 is my favorite of the series, and still ranks at the top with all the other platformers in the App Store.

Finally, I can enjoy widescreen support for BO2. I'll post some times to the leaderboards for you all to compete against.

Best wishes!

15. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Thanks Josh for your continued support and commitment to these classic titles!

16. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    The Boss Man

All

Hope everyone is enjoying this game. I spent a while trying to figure out how to kill the Boss to but had no luck. Has anyone done this and care to share.

Thanks!

17. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Is this 64 bit?