Bounce On 2: Drallo's Demise (by Team Phobic)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    So t3kl3r, what happened to Bounce On 2's soundtrack? Can't find it on iTunes!

2. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Damn, under 5 minutes would have been a nice touch :D. Good job that's quite awesome!

I just finished spending time on BO1 getting the 300% complete achievement and making some of my times less lame. Its constant crashing makes that harder than it should be. Turning off the music helps but I wish they would fix it; have never had a problem with BO2.

Now I guess it might be time to improve my own 3-14 score. I'd be happy with 15 mins :).

3. IUbball22

IUbball22 Active Member

Oct 23, 2009
    I suppose that can be my next to do. 3-14 in under 5 here I come!

4. galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Hi all!

I got around to killing Drallo today and thought that would open up door 100 (which I think is 3-14). But the door is still locked. What do I need to do to open it up.

Thanks

5. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    You only need 60 keys to get to do Drallo. You need 100 keys to unlock 3-14, which means you need to get every key in every level in the game :). Well done on Drallo in the meantime.

6. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Oh, that makes sense. I have not played through the whole game for sure, guess I need to go back and get some keys I skipped. Drallo was actually pretty easy once he stopped crashing my iphone - lol.

I really liked the bosses in this game. I loved the tree in BO1 and liked all these bosses just as much.

7. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    That's the second report of Drallo crashing iPhones. Where's the update fixing things and adding plus+ challenges? We're all going to be done with the game before it comes out at this rate.

Meanwhile I was busy with Bounce On 1 crashing my iPhone every few minutes. What happened to QC recently? And the lack of updates to improve it.

8. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Well in TP defense, my iPhone is jailbroken, so it's not supported.

9. IUbball22

IUbball22 Active Member

Oct 23, 2009
    So all my progress was erased. Is that even possible? Dammit.

10. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Oh no! And that was about as much progress as you could get. I had that happen a couple of times on BO1 because it appeared to load the server data immediately but actually understood it as my wanting to start a game from scratch and save over the progress it hadn't loaded yet - issues with the link to plus+, but they at least got fixed.

It only appeared to happen once to me in BO2 - it wanted me to choose ball colour and start again - but I quit out and restarted and then all was okay. Perhaps if you actually went along with it, it might have saved over :(? I assume you tried restarting.

11. dark1x

dark1x Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Definitely a fun game, based on the trial, but I'm growing tired of games being released with such poor framerates. When you have stuff like Soosiz and Hook Champ running at a silky smooth 60 fps, it's pretty jarring to play games like this. It doesn't appear to be complex to the point that it would be difficult to render at a higher framerate.

12. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    I was really hoping that was just due to my ageing iPhone 3g! IUBBall suggested control was better with the new on-screen touch option, and the low framerate certainly does make tilt a challenge sometimes. They should all share optimisation code! That's my take from a non-programming point of view anyway :D.

13. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    #153 galaxygrrl, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
    Wow, that bites. I'm sorry. That happened to me with Soosiz after I finished all of the worlds, but not all the blue coin levels and I never went back.

Jonas might have a short cut for you. There was one in BO1 to open up all the worlds. You might try PMing him.

I thought it was my aging iphone 3g too. New iphones coming out in a few months. Can't wait!

14. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Seconded!

15. mariano774

mariano774 Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    I've only tried the demo, but it runs quite smooth on my Iphone 3GS. Still not as smooth as Soosiz tho

16. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    #156 galaxygrrl, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
    Totally, I so want a new phone and I just keep waiting. I played with my friend's Android phone the other day and I was tempted, but then I could not play Bounce On. :D

I actually want to see what the graphics are like on a new iphone for Bounce on. Somewhere I read that the 3gs has some enhanced graphics.

Oh yeah, and I can't wait to play with my buddy bounce on the iPad.

17. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    OK, I give I've now spent an hour looking for how you get to TP coin on level 2-4 maintenance access and have no idea. Any help would be awesome.

18. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    I've just checked and I'm thinking go past the door on the other key in 2-4.

19. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    #159 galaxygrrl, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
    You know, I finally got some time where I got to play this in more detail and you are right, the hard levels are much more repeative in BO2 than BO1. I feel like 2-14 was so not fun and I never felt that way about BO1. If I never see a fire ball again it would be good.

But i have 10 more keys left to get and about twice that for the coins. I wish I had more time right now to play this game....but at least this way, I get to enjoy it over a longer period of time.

20. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    #160 galaxygrrl, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
    Thanks! I can see it on this key. I guess I need to fool around with it some more.

But since I'm asking for help. on 1-13 "one leads to more" I follow the arrows and take me in a circle and I can't see where to go to get the key. I've spend a hour or so on this and I don't see what I'm missing.