Bounce On 2: Drallo's Demise (by Team Phobic)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    Yesterday, this was updated for widescreen support and GC integration; so I've posted some new times for the first four levels. This is for anyone who likes to compete on leaderboards and such.

Always nice to see a premium game (no IAP or ads) getting some love after all this time. I definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't heard or even played it yet. This could have been released yesterday, brand new, and still rank with the best of the platformers we cherish today.

2. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Glad to see the first two Bounce On's get the widescreen and GC updates. Great games. There are a couple issues though with Bounce On 2 at least. First the on screen control option is messed up, at least on my iPhone 6 +. The large control arrows pop up in the middle of the screen, but the hitbox for the controls is where it should be on the lower left. Not much of an issue for me as I just switched over to the original tilt setting, but lots of people prefer touch. Also achievements via GC aren't unlocking for me so far.

Anyway, it's great to see these updates, I have no doubt these issues and any others will be fixed quick enough...

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    ^^^
    Same on the 5

Attached Files:

4. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    Since the new update to support widescreen came out, I've been playing through this classic once again, and I've forgotten how great the musical score was. It's fantastic, very well done.

5. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I wonder if these disappear too...

6. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Looks like it has 64 bit support. I didn't get a notice when I loaded it

7. lilchwis

lilchwis New Member

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    So this game has been removed from the app store... could anyone give me an IPA, by any chance?? I found an IPA for the first one, and I've played that one forever, but now I would love to play 2...