Bounce On 2: Drallo's Demise (by Team Phobic)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Mar 28, 2010.

1. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

wow ...:eek: , amazing update!!!
    Downloading right now!

2. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Okay.

New level in Floating Ruins, with 2 keys. You may recognise them from the lite version of the game.

New level in Orbital Platform, with 2 keys. NOT from the lite, actually new keys, and quite annoying at that, especially on a 3g ><. Also quite a trixy TP coin there.

Boss levels STILL don't save best times, so the game will still get confused sometimes as to how much you have completed. And that was the main bug I was aware of.

NO challenges, and the level end dialog is still unintuitive - Continue sends you back to the level selection area even when there are uncompleted keys in the current level.

They still have a level with 2 keys up their sleeve from the lite version. Maybe for the next update :).

Oh, and can't change colour of ball without starting a new game.

3. yulerule

yulerule Member

Apr 29, 2010
    For some reason,it started me on a new game, and I don't know how to get back to my old game.

4. gingle87

gingle87 New Member

Oct 25, 2010
    @yulerule I see that you found the tp coins in 2-3 and GLITCH, but I still am as stumped as you were for those 2. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Also, I can't figure out where the tp coin is on 2-5 or 2-7! Mad props to anybody who can help me out, it will be greatly appreciated!!!!

5. gingle87

gingle87 New Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Also, does anybody know what the pipe is doing above the door to 2-1? You can see it when you jump up on the ledge directly to the left of the door, then jump across to the smaller ledge to the right, then jump up when you're on that ledge & you'll see it. Is this something that'll be used in a future update, or did I miss some secret?:cool:

6. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    This and Bounce On are both on sale for 50% off.

7. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I really loved the first Bounce on... Should I get this one while the sale lasts?

8. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    I really hated the first Bounce on cause the lack of touch controls...I was waiting for a price drop of Bounce 2: now I can enjoy this game without those damned tilt controls! yup take it

9. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    I picked up both and I love them, especially part 2.

I was kind of not too keen on the graphics and art at first, but like with most hand drawn art that is done well, it grew on me quickly to the point where I quite like it now. But anyway, the controls are excellent and the level design is absolutely superb. I've only played through the first worlds of each game, but already they're both perched atop my favorite platformers for iPhone alongside Babylonian Twins and Castle of Magic.

10. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    tbh the first one really captured my heart and i really loved it. the second one, i was so pumped for but it really didn't live up to my expectations. the level select screen is so confusing and is worse than the first. better powerups, but it won't really amaze you and let you fall in love with it like the first

11. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
  12. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Kinda late there.

13. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Nope. Instead really lousy of you all to not update the main thread for so long.

14. globalist

globalist Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Am I the only one whose Bounce On 2 performance is in the "barely playable" category, even on an iPhone4? The framerate is in the low 20s from what I can tell...

15. masvil

masvil Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2011
    I prefer tilt controls. On-screen buttons make me get wrong direction too often: this is one (not the only one) of the reason why BO 1-2 are the only platforms I play on iPhone.

@Developers: have you planned BO 3?

16. Kabora

Kabora New Member

Apr 19, 2012
    I didn't find it in these pages, but I wanted to ask that where could I find the coin at level 3-1 and the level with Drallo The Cash at 3rd world. And also I found it at 3-6 in Dark Ascent but how to get it - I tried ninja jump to the top of the other side at the place I got it, but the edge is too far.
    Thanks for helping.

17. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    Any chance this will ever be updated for widescreen support?

18. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Woohoo!!! UPDATED!!!

**edit**

***gamecenter support
    updated for iOS 8, iphone 5 & iphone 6...

Still only requires iOS 5.1.1

19. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    Yup! Still one of the best around!

20. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #220 bigrand1, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
    Was wondering why the bump for this as there's only been one post about it in like the last three years.....

Edit: okay, I see see what's going on now. They're just now putting out updates for all the Bounce On games, it seems.