Bounce On 2: Drallo's Demise (by Team Phobic)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Mar 28, 2010.

1. yulerule

yulerule Member

Apr 29, 2010
    What secrets? And how do you get the key in level 1-13, capture the flag?

2. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    In Bounce On 1 there were heaps of secrets, just walk through wall type things, for extra lives and occasionally required for gems. In BO2 there are very few such things, and the main motivation is for hiding the TP icon in certain levels.

For Capture the Flag you need to pretend you're playing mario - if that doesn't help, a lot of the gems are hidden in blocks, just hit them from underneath. Then there are a bunch of secret ones down a secret hole in the ground at some point, which takes you through pipes and such.

3. yulerule

yulerule Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Where's the secret hole? I haven't ever played mario. I found the 11 hidden in the blocks, though.

4. galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Thanks for the excuse to replay that level. After you go through the door on that level, you go jump on the third or fourth pillar and you go down some pipes and find the remaining gems. :)

5. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Okay near the start you have to jump up on top of some tall columns. It's in the top of one of them.

6. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Beat you! ;)

7. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Close run thing!

8. yulerule

yulerule Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Hehe. I beat the level way before I read your posts :) . I hate level 2-3. I am firmly convinced that the TP isn't there. And I can see the TP in GLITCH, but have no idea how to get it.
    Oh, and some levels are impossible. Team Phobic is EVIL. :)

9. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    I'll give those another look and give some clues unless someone beats me to it ... and either way you might do the same again and get those TP coins in the meantime :).

Anyway, still no word on the update to bring plus+ challenges hmmm? Would be nice to get them before they become completely irrelevant. And bug fixes would be sweet to boot.

10. yulerule

yulerule Member

Apr 29, 2010
    I got both the coins, and all the keys in world 2. I also beat Drallo, and got the TP there. Can you help with 2-11? I can't find the TP there. I got all the TP, and all the keys from W1, but it says 98%, and 34/35, though I remember it was at 100%

11. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Oh, that one is tricky. You need to get to the first star on Ventilation Corridor. Then you jump across the floating platforms. Right after you get across it you will drop down into a little area. Look up. You will see two little blocks on the ceiling. Jump though them, and you'll find the coin.

12. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    See, you did get the ones you needed help with before I got around to playing again :). And re the % complete, that's just another bug they haven't bothered to fix yet - try completing the very first level again and see if it changes; if not, try Teddy.

13. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    OK, I finally got to finish the game and got all the levels and all the coins.

Ready for BO3 :) Please!!!

14. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Well done to you! You are the Bounce On Champ! :D

15. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Yay! What else are you working on?

Ready for an update at least with a few more levels. I'm waiting for the new hardware before getting back into challenging level times, with hopefully much higher framerates! I'm sure you'll join me in that ;).

I checked the other night, and the best times added up have now taken the total completion time below 90 minutes ... scary!

16. galaxygrrl

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    :) But I was slow, there are many people who beat me too it. :)

You know, I've been busy and not playing much. Been fooling around with Dizzypad a bit and well, I have actually like Domino's a lot. It's kinda like bounce on meets Rolando, but not that sophisticated. Have you played it?

I so want the new iphone. I check Mac Rumors everyday. The issue is I live in San Francisco and ATT (the carrier in the US) sux in San Francisco and I want a Verizon iphone and I think they are not going to come out until the end of the summer. I'm so bummed I need to wait that long.

What are you playing these days?

17. yulerule

yulerule Member

Apr 29, 2010
    #197 yulerule, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
    Finally! I have world 1 and 2 100% all I need are 3 keys from the quartet of immposiible levels, and a key from level 3-11, Bridge I believe. So close... but those levels are impossible...

Any suggestions?
    And I need the TP from 3-8. Any help, please?

18. yulerule

yulerule Member

Apr 29, 2010
    #198 yulerule, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
    What other similar games would you recommend, ipad touch-based, of course.

For some reason, whenh I opened the app, it wanted me to start over.

19. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Wow I guess I just totally missed the last few updates to this thread! I came looking to see if I had missed anything about that update that just hasn't come and now I doubt ever will. The promised plus+ challenge integration needed to be added much more quickly than after 4+ months when interest in the game has all but died. I guess that's where the staggered release of BO1 content worked better for them perhaps. Or rather, better for us.

My iPhone 3g now in fact refuses to even load BO2 - thanks a lot iOS4 lol. I need to downgrade again; it has slowed things down so badly in general also.

As for games these days, I haven't done much more platforming since finishing all of the content in Babylonian Twins. I've found myself tending more towards survival games and racing games - the latter especially a genre I've always been interested in but equally always sucked at, except that the iDevice racing games tend to make things quite easy :).

Just looked up Domino's Adventure as you mentioned, might have to try that out. Otherwise, a retina update would definitely bring back interest in BO2 ... although I'm still waiting for iPhone 4 to get here ><.

20. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Update 1.2 is out!

For me it was one of those pesky ones where the Apps pane said there was an update but then the store claimed there was none. But clicking it half a dozen times brought the truth out!

2 new levels!

iOS4 support but no mention of retinisation.

Universal version!

Bug fixes and adjustments.

No mention of plus+ challenges.

Time to install and check out :).