Universal Boss Battle 3D - Fantasy RPG Hack/Slash for iOS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by gamescorpion, Nov 21, 2017.

1. gamescorpion

gamescorpion Well-Known Member

#1 gamescorpion, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    Hey all, in development right now, my next game called Boss Battle 3D.

It's a hack/slash meets rpg meets fantasy style game. Still working out a lot of the stuff but here are some screens for now below.

Please keep in touch and follow me along for dev shots and also pls connect with me as I will definitely need beta testers and the more feedback I can get from the gaming community the better the game will become :)

Hope you like what I've got so far!

Future Beta Testers: Message me here OR Join my mailing list and I'll announce to everyone when I need testers => Game Scorpion Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/c5qZZP

Nav Gupta
    Lead Developer and CEO
    Game Scorpion Inc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gamescorpion

gamescorpion Well-Known Member

Battle Preview

Here is a dev preview of in-game battle. Trying to work out how the battle will look.

Basically the main character has special powers and can convert into pure energy/fire and travel at light speed. So when he is near an enemy, he'll change into energy/fire and instantly flash towards an enemy and as a player keeps hitting the attack button, he will keep attacking and changing form back and forth. Over time (and in future updates) I'll keep trying to flesh out the effect and gameplay of this more to really make it feel solid.

Enjoy!