BoomBot Talking Robot

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by THE STUD, Jul 24, 2009.

1. #1 THE STUD, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
    Price 59p/$0.99​

BoomBot is a talking robot who speaks to you through your speaker or headphones.

Tap on the speech button and type in anything you want him to say and he'll speak it. He saves everything you say in his memory bank so you can quickly get him to say it again.

If you can't hear BoomBot, or he's too quiet, make sure you turn up your device's volume while he's talking. BoomBot must be talking for the volume change to work (if you see "ringer" while increasing the volume it won't work!).

It's not just the new 3GS iPhone that can talk to you anymore! Now your original or 3G iPhone can talk...

This is the first version of BoomBot. We're currently working hard on the first update that will include more voices and a couple of little surprises...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Got this today and it had my 5yr old and g/f in stitches..​

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Looks like a lot of fun! Do you have a voice sample up anywhere (like YouTube)

3. Just put youtube video on m8 see first post :D

4. marlenedegrood

marlenedegrood Well-Known Member

and this would be used for........? Maybe I'm just tired and my creative juices have dried up for the moment but I can't seem to think of a use for this other than for someone with a speech disability. The graphics are very cool.

5. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Cool graphics! Looks like lots of fun - will be picking up soon :).

6. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Stephen Hawking impression anyone?