Universal Boom Beach by Supercell (Clash of Clans\Hay Day)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ValtermcPires, Nov 10, 2013.

1. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Release for US!

2. kaibosh

kaibosh Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    #42 kaibosh, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    I have been heavily involved in the soft launch from the beginning, the game is balls out fun and all I will say is don't judge it until you try it. Compared to CoC and Hay Day this game is extremely generous and you never need to spend a penny to have hours of fun a day.

I have a YouTube channel that will give you an idea of what high level gameplay is like at the moment, the soft launch has grown into something huge over the past six months and the global release is only a couple of days away now. Making videos has been a riot, check them out:

3BN: The Boom Beach Broadcasting Network

If you guys have any questions about the game fire away, again grab it when it comes out and try it for a couple of weeks. It is designed to be played in small blocks of time and you can choose to play as little or as much as you wish. I have several friends who are level 30+ and have never spent one red cent on the game! you are no harassed or annoyed in any way really - spending money on gems is for people who choose to play in a slightly higher league, that's all. Otherwise, the matchmaking has been working awesomely even with the relatively small population of the soft launch.

3. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    Game is awesome super cell are free ti play ####in genuis

4. Reanto

Reanto Member

Aug 26, 2011
    For the love of god, release this game in europe

Please

5. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Wow, that high level gameplay looks awesome! Just from the bit I played this is loads better then any other supercell game. With the new gun ship things, it makes the game so much more tactical, which I love. The thing I love most about this though, is that you finally keep the troops that survive which is sooo great.

6. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Out in USA! Woot

7. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    There's black people in the game now? Now that's a sequel! Lol
    Lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha.

8. Reanto

Reanto Member

Aug 26, 2011
    You know if it will be released in europe ??

9. Reanto

Reanto Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Ok im sorry, its out in Sweden now

10. HansKaosu

HansKaosu Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2013
    its out world wide NOW

11. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    So is this like online multiplayer stuff or there is a single player campaign?

12. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Oh wow, they did it. Ok. I'm sold. I've played every Clash-like out there (oh god, is this a genre?) and they finally did it intelligently.

Having a singular point of entry for battle makes for legitimate strategy. Allowing the troops you send out who survive to return makes SENSE and eliminates the stupid "build a hundred dudes and loose them all, victory or not." Giving you artillery to fire from your ships gives you just enough direct control of the battle for it to not feel like a spray and pray every time.

The combat is actually interactive now. I'm very happy. And the level of polish and general attractiveness of the game is really good. Excellent!

13. Tutt22

Tutt22 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Is there something I should be saving my diamonds for in particular? Or are they strictly to speed things up throughout the game or to get resources?

14. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    What level do I have to be to engage in mulotiplayer battles?

15. HansKaosu

HansKaosu Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2013
    #55 HansKaosu, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  16. Tutt22

Tutt22 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    At level 6, other human bases started showing up on my map. As you start clearing the map, they will show up.

17. wall25

wall25 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Is there a way how to get rid of buildings if you don't need them anymore?

18. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    As I understand it, you'll never NOT need a building. You'll get more space by chopping down trees.

19. Leadfoot5

Leadfoot5 Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    #59 Leadfoot5, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    Anyone else having a problem getting this to launch on their iPhone5? The Loading bar gets to about 90% and then hangs. I've tried un-installing and re-installing, and have tried powering down the phone and restarting. No luck...

[EDIT] Nevermind.... Firewalls at work... :) Turned off WiFi and it worked.

20. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Let me know when the TA Clan gets going. Just started and only one building at a time to start? Oy!