Universal Boet Fighter (by Califourways)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Disniekie

Disniekie New Member

Nov 28, 2019
    Male
    Hey Guys, Nick here from the Boetfighter team.

Sorry for the early release, the Appstore backend is a different kind of beast all together.

I just wanted to thank you all for the support and also wanted to ask if you guys find anything that's broken or you would like to see included please drop me a message.

Also there will be some free DLC content coming soon eg. character select and the inclusion of grabs and weapons.

Thank Again Guys

metalcasket likes this.
  2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    That sounds amazing, and will do nothing but elevate an already awesome experience. Can’t wait!

I do have to apologize for being rather blunt with the complaints earlier on, but it was truly coming from the right place. It was easy as hell to see the potential Boet Fighter had, yet it was aggravating to know it wasn’t quite there. I personally feel like it’s exactly how it should be right now and it’s kind of insane that you guys took the feedback and were able to put together this update in such a short amount of time. Nothing but respect in that regard. Hell, if I could throw another $5 your way I would do it right now. :)