BodyRock.tv - FREE fitness app featuring Zuzana Light

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by glowdot, Aug 3, 2009.

1. glowdot

glowdot Well-Known Member

Currently #26 in health and fitness, this is Glowdot's new free fitness app featuring the stunning Zuzana Light:

[​IMG]

BodyRock.tv gives you easy access to Zuzana's over 200 excercise, yoga, diet and stretching videos on your iPhone or iPod Touch.

If you are trying to get in shape, this app is an incredible source of inspiration and information. And if you aren't, just watching hours of video of Zuzana is worth the download.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Khayman

Khayman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    My, oh my, oh my.
    The first app my wife is not gonna like ;(

3. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I can tell you one thing... Those chest "muscles" did not come from working out - them are store bought...

4. Khayman

Khayman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I wouldent bet on that.
    Most people say that they can se if boobs are fake or not, but i can tell you that all of my friends asked if my wife did a boobjob when we met.
    She havent, but now two kids later she would like one.
    Shes been blessed with awsome boobs from the beginning and they looked like thoose on the picture.
    To sum it all together, dont be so shure that everything that is perfect is fake!

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I agree that you can't always tell. But with the size of her body, the general appearance of her age and the tautness of the skin, along with how they "sit" on her chest, normals don't do that.

Anyways, sorry. Offtopic. Will end.